Chapter 6: Jaunedice

Whisper or mutter
Thoughts
Text or Writing
Talking through the phone
๔є๓๏ภเς ש๏เςє/ y๏ยг ๔гคﻮ๏ภ ש๏เςє
яoɢuє's Ԁяѧɢoň νoıċє
ʀɛʋɨ's ɖʀaɢօռ ʋօɨċɛ

Keys:
Y/N=your name/first name
L/N=last name
F/C=favorite color
H/C=hair color
E/C=eye color
I/N=insult nickname
(Y)=first letter of your name
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beacon's Cafeteria, After Ms. Goodwitch's class
Y/N's POV

We had just left the Beacon's Arena, and now we were sitting on a table alongside Teams RWBY and JNPR. The last match was Jaune vs Cardin, to which the latter asshole won. I know that he is one 'cause he has been quite annoying towards Jaune.
During the fight though, I noticed that Fenria was staring with her eyes narrowed at them. I still get this feeling that I should be careful around her. Please let it just be me being paranoid.

Revi: Y/N?

Y/N: huh?

Revi: *worried* Are you alright? You haven't even touched your food.

Y/N: Oh? *looks at food* Ah, right. Sorry, I was just drifting through my thoughts.

Revi: *sighs in relief* Alright.

Nora was telling some story to the others, but I didn't pay attention to it. I noticed both Pyrrha and Ruby looked towards Jaune. I turned my head towards him, and I saw that he was playing with his food. I finished eating and placed my dish on the table.

Me: You alright, Jaune?

Jaune: Huh? *looks at everyone* Oh, yeah. I'm okay, don't worry.

Pyrrha: are you sure?

Jaune: What do you mean?

Ruby: It's just that you seem a little...... Not okay.

Jaune: guys, really. I'm fine, see?

Jaune gave us a thumbs up and smiled nervously. He tried to laugh realistically, but he failed horribly.

Just then, I heard a girl asking for someone to stop, and four very well known, very annoying laughs.

We all looked at the laughing's source, only to see Cardin and his three lap dogs mocking a brown haired rabbit faunus.

Cardin: *laughs* I told you they were real!

Russel: What a freak!

CRDL: *Laughs*

Revi: *angry* Cardin.

Rogue: I swear, I will kill that guy.

Yang: Must be hard to be a Faunus.

Fenria: How about I break his legs?

Nora: Oohhh! I like the way you think! *high fives Fenria*

Me: *gritting his teeth* How. Many. Times. Has. He. Done. This.

Weiss: Almost every day. You probably haven't noticed since you normally eat on Beacon's Rooftop.

Y/N: ﻮเשє ๓є ค รєς๏ภ๔.

3rd POV

Y/N got up from his chair and fast-walked towards team CRDL. Teams RWBY, JNPR, as well as Y/N's teammates, gulped loudly when they noticed his anger.

Revi: Yup. They're done for.

Yang: No joke...

Cardin was about to pull the brown-haired rabbit-faunus girl's ears once again, but Y/N stopped him with his hand.