Chapter 3: Arrival and new allies

A/N: Finally! I'm back everyone! Thanks to EvilKarma9 and shadow20067 for their OCs, as well as Soikeymikey9150 for lending me his OC. Also, your mask makes most of your scars invisible.

Whisper or mutter
Thoughts
Text or Writing
๔є๓๏ภเς ש๏เςє

Keys:
Y/N=your name/first name
L/N=last name
F/C=favorite color
H/C=hair color
E/C=eye color
I/N=insult nickname

Now, let the reading begin!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vale, 5 am.
3rd POV

Y/N was walking towards the Bullhead to beacon's landing zone. He had his mask on on case he crossed paths with "them", so they wouldn't recognize him. When the bullhead arrived he saw an odd girl walking into the Bullhead. She had long silver hair that faded to red, but the tips where disconnected from her head, as if they were flames.

 She had long silver hair that faded to red, but the tips where disconnected from her head, as if they were flames

He used his Phoenix Sight and noticed a large amount of power and heat coming from her.

Y/N: She's a phoenix, huh? Glad to know I'm not the only one. Might as well go say hello.

Y/N's POV

I got in the Bullhead, and as it closed it's doors, I walked towards the girl and and placed a hand on her shoulder.

Girl: Huh?*turns around and looks at you* Oh. You need anything?

Me: Not really. Just trying to meet new people is all. *leans towards her* I know you're a phoenix.

Her eyes widened as soon as I said that and she looked at me surprised.

Girl: How do you know that?

Me: Well, because I am one too. It's good to see someone like me in here.

Revi:*sighs* thank goodness. I was freaking out. I'm Revi, what's your name?

Me: I know Yang is here. I'm not taking any chances. Call me Blade.

Revi: Neat nickname. What's your real name?

Me: I can't tell you right now. There's someone here that I really don't wanna see, and I'm not letting them know I'm here.

Revi: Oh. Ok, don't worry, I understand.

Me: Thanks.

Revi: Well, see ya Blade.

Me: Goodbye.

We walked in different directions until we couldn't see the other. I rested my head on the window and closed my eyes. Until I felt a weight falling on my side.

????: Oh, sorry mister! I'm really, really sorry, I didn't intend to-

I recognized the voice all too well... It was Ruby. I looked at her trying to hold back my rage. Good thing I have my mask on.