Chapter Sixteen

╔⏤⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤⏤╗

Draco PoV

She's confused...scared...but she isn't going to let anyone see that. She walks around the castle with a brave face on. Sits at the gryffindor table as if she owns it and you best not get on the wrong side of her when it comes to Blaise. One bad word, and she's by his side with her wand out. My girl...scared to let go of the grryffindor courage. I watched her walk into the great hall, her hair flowing behind her and her shoes clicking the ground ever so lightly. She sat beside me kissing my cheek "How was class?" She asked me as she went and poured some pumpkin juice

"Good, I've transfiguration with you next dont I?" I asked, she nodded. The rest of our group from Slytherin came and joined us, sitting in there seats. There was Theo, Astoria, Pansy, Lilly, Blaise. We all chatted the rest of lunch before we headed to our classes. The walk to transfiguration was a five minute one due to the great hall being near the entrance. We sat in class for 1hour before we had a free period. We decided on going down to the lake and doing some studying. As we sat there I watched her, the way her eyes trailed over her notes and sparkled slightly when she knew more about the topic than what the notes had told us.

"Camilla?" I asked "Mmhmm?" She muttered taking more notes "Valentines is tomorrow" I said "Indeed it is" she muttered "What do you want to do for it?" I asked "Umm we are allowed out of school grounds anytime. Maybe we could go on a double date in diagonally with Lilly and Blaise or Pansy and Theo?" She asked "Sure, whatever you want" I said kissing her cheek. "You won't leave me on my own if we do go right?" She asked, slight fear in her eyes "Of course not, I'll not let you leave my side" I said wrapping my arm round her waist "Good....Good" she said, almost reassuring herself....She was scared. And I'm the only one who can see it.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

Camillas PoV

(Next day)

I was wrapping Draco's valentine present while he was in the shower, we had agreed to get ready first then give each other presents. He was taking me out for dinner with Lilly and Blaise, the boys had booked some fancy restaurant and we were excited on going. As I finished curling my hair, I heard the shower stop. I sat the present on the bed for him to get when he walked out. I slipped on some black heels that went with my red dress.

I look better in red than green, he walked out changed and ready and walked over to his wardrobe pulling out a bag "Ready?" He asked sitting on the bed "Yes!!!" I said excitedly. He handed me the bag and I handed him his present, he opened his first. I had gotten him a fancy muggle watch that had his name in graved on the back. It had a photo of us as the watch face "I love it!" He said hugging me "I'm glad, can I open mine now!?" I asked "Yes go for it" he said

I opened the bag and closed my eyes lifting out the first thing I grabbed, a bunch of yellow roses, my favourite flower "Drake.." I said admiring them "There's more" he said, a smile on his face, I took the last two things out, it was two boxes about the same length, I opened first one and it was a bracket, it looked as if it could fit a doll "For our daughter...when she's born" he said, I admired it, it had little crystals round it and 'little miss Malfoy' wrote on the front "I love it Draco!!" I said "Open the last one!" He said almost like a little child, I opened the box and inside was a necklace, it had the same design as the bracelet, on the front it said 'Mrs Malfoy' and on the back it said 'my one true love'

"Oh Draco!! Put it on me!!" I said turning away from him so he could put it on, I lifted my hair up and he slipped it round my neck. I went round to mirror and admired it "I love it...so..so much Draco" I said, he came behind me wrapping his arms round my waist "I'm glad" he said kissing my shoulder. "Use ready guys??" We heard two people say from outside the door "Yea" we said, Draco took my hand in his and we walked out. We headed to the village to apparate to diagonally.