Chapter Seven x

Authors Note : So readers, please comment and vote. I like to know what you guys think of this story :3
Enjoyyyyy reading :) xx

_____________________________________________________________________________

Allison's POV

 I woke up in my own bed. Wait.. How did i get home. i jumped out of my bed and grabbed new clothes. I took a shower and dressed myself. I walked down stairs. I'm hungry as hell. Toby is outside talking to Hannah. It looks like they're fighting. I decided to leave it alone. 

I grabbed some milk and cereals and sat down on the couch. I received a new message. It was from an unknown number. It said : 

- Had so much fun last night! :) xx Zayn 

I saved the number and replied the text : 

- Yea me too! We should do it more some time! But how did you get my number? Aha xx A 

- yeah definitely! Haha Lily gave it to me. why?. You don't want me to have your number? Lol. Xx Zayn 

- Yes of course haha. Xx A 

- okay lol. You wanna grab some coffee? Or do you have school? Xx Z

FUCK I FORGOT ABOUT SCHOOL!

 - yeah i have school today. I totally forgot! And i can't after school either. Maybe tomorrow? Xx A 

- Yeah that's fine :) xx 

I didn't realize Toby came in. " So tell me. Why are you smiling? He texted you didn't he? Haha." " Yes he did actually." I said blushing. " Aww my lil sis has a crush." He said. I smacked his arm. " I have to go to school. Bye ." I said laughing and ran upstairs. I grabbed my bag and walked downstairs. As i walked out of my house i saw Lily already standing there waiting for me. " What took you so long babe?!" She said. " I'm sorry! I totally forgot about school!." I said laughing. " Why are you smiling like that?" She asked. "Zayn asked me out again. Well it's just coffee but-" " WHAT! OMG THAT'S GREAT. And it's not JUST coffee. It's coffee with your future boyfriend ma lady." She said and we both laughed our ass off. We jumped into her car and drove away to school.  

Ashley's POV

 Wtf, i just over heard the conversation between Lily and the whore. She's going on a date with Zayn. AGAIN?! No n n n n NO. That's NOT gonna happen. Zayn's mine. i already have a plan to take Zayn. I have to find out a way to Not let this happen. I decided to call Hannah. 

*Phone conversation*

 H- HII ASH! Whatsup? 

A- are you at school already? 

H- Yeah why? 

A- you have to do something for me. You have pen and paper?

H- Umm yes. why? 

A- write this down for me : Stay the fuck away from Zayn or I'll kick your ass. And don't think I won't. Xo A. Wrote it? Now put it in Alli's locker. 

H- okay, can you tell me what's wrong now? 

A- I'll tell you when I'm at school. 

*end of phone conversation.*

 I rushed to my car and drove to school. I really need to stop this date. 

Allison's POV 

I opened my locker. Again there was a note. Ashley of course. What the hell is she thinking? First of all she's with Harry. Second of all I can do whatever I want. I showed Lily the note when Ashley burst through the hallway. " Stay away from Zayn! You hear me? He's mine." She said. I burst out of laughter. " Who the hell do you think you are Ashley? You're nobody, so shut the fuck up and listen. Don't mess with my life and I won't mess up yours. And if you really want to do this here, right now. I don't care. Anybody has to know who you really are. Stupid bitch." I said and laughed. She walked off. People started laughing too. That felt good. :) The day went slowly. Ashley just gave me dirty looks. I don't care. if I have to, I'll beat her up again. When school was done, me and Lily drove home. We had to practice dancing again today. We did that for like an hour and then we went inside. She started playing piano. Which we learned together. I started singing. We played/sang 'I Won't Give Up' by Jason Mraz. I loved this song. I was really tired so I decided to go to bed. It was only 5 pm but I had a headache. " I'm sorry Lil, but I have a headache, and I'm tired. Shall we do practice another time?" " Yea sure babe. I'll text you." She said and she gave me a hug. As soon as she walked out I ran upstairs. I immediately fell asleep on my bed. 

 ____________________________________________________________________________

I'll update tomorrow :)  xx