Chapter 12 ( Part one ) x

* 2 Days later *

These last two days where boring. Lily was gone, personal reasons. The lads where working on a new album. And i was at home doing nothing. My doorbell rang. I opened the door and saw Lily standing there. "Lily!" I screamed and gave her a hug. "Hi babe!. I missed you. Sorry for not telling you where i was going." "Doesn't matter babe, i missed you too. Shall we go dancing? We haven't done that in a long time." I said and she nodded. I ran up stairs, putting on some sweat pants. I ran out side. When the music started i started dancing. I don't know, it just made my mind clea. Me and Lily had such a laugh, we didn't even notice Zayn and Niall standing there. Oh and Harry who was videotaping the whole thing. We stopped dancing. "Haz, what are you doing?.." I said. "I'm putting this on twitter."He said. "Oh no you're not." I said. He started running. I ran after him, when suddenly 2 strong arms picked me up and put me over his shoulder. "ZAYN!! PUT.ME.DOWN." I screamed, in a fit of laughter. "NO!" He yelled spinning me around. He tripped and we fell to the ground. I fell on top of him. "O..M..G ZAYN." I said laughing. Our lips were almost touching each other when i felt water fall all over us. "What the fuck?!" I yelled. I saw Niall and Lily standing there. Niall was carying a bucket. "NIALL?! WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT?" I screamed. My clothes were soaking wet. I chased him and saw Zayn picking up Lily. I attacked Niall to the ground. "Ow.. That hurt!" He said, fake crying. Zayn put down Lily next to Niall. "TOBY GIMME MY WATER GUN PLEASE?." i yelled, hoping for a respond. 5 minutes later Toby walked out with a huge water gun. "Thankss bro." I said, smiling. "So my dearest Lily and Niall." I started. "Do you know what you've just started?." Zayn continued. "Please don't shoot." Lily begged. "Oh, you relly think i'm gonna let you guys get away with this?" I said looking at them, and then looking over to Zayn. He gave me a little nod and i started shooting. After a few minutes Niall and Lily were soaking wet too. "Guys where did Haz go?" I said, realising Harry was gone. "He's over there." Niall said pointing at Harry and Ashley. It looked like they were fighting. I couldn't hear them talking though. If they break up, i'd be happy. Cause i don't want to see Haz get hurt. But i can't do anything about it either. With everything i say, he won't believe me anyways. When i looked back Lily and Niall were gone. "Where did they go?!" I yelled at Zayn. I tried to be mad. "You let them go didn't you? Oh now you're gonna get it too Zayn. It's your own fault." I said trying to look mad. "I didn't! I swear. They ran away. Please don't shoot me?" He said trying to look sad. I broke out of laughter and dropped the gun. There we were, lying on the grass laughing our ass off. 

The rest of the day was so much fun. When the boys went home, me and Lily got inside to watch a movie. My phone vibrated in my lap. It was a message from Zayn, it said: 

Z- You girls have something to do tonight? xx

" Lily do we have something to do tonight?" I asked. "No why?" " Well, Zayn just asked me." I said showig her the message. I replied :

A- No why? xx

Z- I was wondering, if you wanna join me and the lads to go clubbing? x

" You wanna go clubbing Lil?" "HELL YEA. I haven't done that in ages." We both laughed.

A- Yea sure, sounds fun! xx

Z- Okay we'll pick you girls up round 11 pm xx

A- Okay, see you later then x

______________________________________________________________________

Authors Note : Sorry guys, i have to put some chapters in two parts otherwise it's too long. :) Don't foget to Vote. And maybe Comment? But nobody has done that yet. xxx