Chapter 17 x

ENJOYYY
__________________________________________

Lily's POV

I saw Alli talking to Haz. He was sad. I wonder why. Probably about Ashley. No, I didn't invite her to the party because I don't like her. But for Haz I'd let her come.  I sat down on a chair, my feet were killing me. Sigh. I hear someone burst through the door. I didn't spend much attention to it. I stood up and walked over to Niall. I froze. " ALLI!". 

Danielle's POV.

I was just dancing and having a great time with Liam. I saw something happening but there were to many people so I didn't really see it. " ALLI!" I hear Lily scream. I looked at Liam and he looked at me. "This is not good." He said. I nodded.

Eleanor's POV.

Me and Louis were kissing and laughing the whole evening. It was hell of a night. So many people. I had such a laugh with my girls and the lads. And with my boyfriend of course. "ALLI!" I suddenly hear Lily scream. I looked over to her and that's when I saw why she was yelling. I looked at Lou and his eyes went huge. " W..T..F.." Was all he could say. 

Allison's POV.

"WHAT THA HELL?!" I screamed. I couldn't believe my eyes. I slowly walked over to Lily who was standing there frozen. "Lily.. Hold my drinks please." I gave the drinks to Lily and walked towards Niall and Zayn. I looked back at Harry who had tears streaming down his cheek. I turned back and slowly walked over to Niall and Zayn. THE. BITCH. THE BITCH WAS KISSING MY BOYFRIEND. What the hell was she thinking?!. Zayn pushed her off. " WHAT THE FUCK ASHLEY?!" He yelled and then looked over to me. I didn't know what to think right now. Did he.. Did he kiss her back? I saw the guilt in his eyes. They teared up. " Alli.. I. I didn't kiss her. Believe me.. She came up to me." He stuttered. Ashley chuckled. He walked up to me and tried to hug me but I pulled back. " Let me.. let me handle this for one second." I said and looked him in the eyes. "This? THIS?! There is no this Alli! There's nothing between me and Ashley. She kissed me and you know it." He grabbed my arm but I walked away. " Leave me alone for one second, okay?" I said. I walked up stairs but the girls stopped me. " Where are you going?" El grabbed my arm. " I need to go up stairs. " Babe, listen to me. She kissed him. He didn't do anything wrong." Dani said and rubbed my back. " But am I gonna do? Just pretend nothing happened?" I almost screamed. " Make her jealous." Lily came up to me, still holding those two drinks. " Kiss him. Make her jealous. Pretend like you don't care." She said. Maybe she was right. Like I told Ashley earlier this week 'Whatever you're trying to do tomorrow, it's not gonna work Ashley.'. I grabbed the two drinks out of Lily's hands and walked back to Ashley. I threw the drinks in her face and over her outfit. HAHA. Then I kissed Zayn hard on the lips. You might think I'm crazy but I know he didn't do anything. That's when Ashley lost it. She grabbed my hair and pulled me back. I lost my balance and fell. I hit the ground hard. She sat down on my stomach and grabbed my throat. I tried to push her off of me, but it didn't work. I couldn't breath. The boys just stood there watching. Completely frozen. I grabbed a bottle which was standing next to me. I was ready to hit her head with it when suddenly Zayn pulled Ashley off of me. I coughed like I had been smoking for 30 years. Zayn was probably the only person who did something about the drama. He threw her outside. He literally threw her on the ground and closed the door. He pulled me up and hugged me. "I'm sorry I didn't do anything babe, I was in shock." He almost cried. He set me down on the couch. Some people were staring at me but most of them didn't even noticed the whole thing. " I know babe. It's alright." I said and looked him in the eyes. Lily grabbed the microphone and started talking. " I'm sorry people, this party is ending a little early tonight. So grab your stuff and leave. Thank you." She Put the microphone down and walked up to me. " Lily?! You didn't have to stop the party!" I yelled. " I know but we only had half an hour left so no biggie. Are you okay?" She gave me a hug. " Yeah I'm fine. I just wanna go to bed." I said ands stood up. Zayn picked me up in bride state and brought me up stairs. " Thank you" I said.  I had a headache and I was tired. " Yor welcome babe. Can I join you?" " Yea sure." He lied down next to me and I snuggled up to his chest. I drifted in to sleep, the last thing I heard was "I'm sorry babe." 

*******************

I woke up. It was only 4:30. I hadn't slept for so long. I heard someone talking. I climbed out of my bed and stood on the doorstep to listen who it was. Zayn and Toby. " You're lucky this time mate. I warned you remember?" Toby said. " I know Toby, but I.. It was Ashley who kissed ME. I didn't kiss her back." "You think I believe you?" I heard the anger in Toby's voice. " You should. I'd NEVER hurt her. I'm not like that Toby." "Whatever. Listen to this, if this ever happens again, I will kill you. And don't think I won't. I only like you cause my sister loves you, other wise I had killed you already." OMG is he crazy?! I walked back to my bed. "Zayn?!" I screamed/whispered. He came back into the room.  " Hi babe. Go back to sleep." " Who else is there?" I asked, and Toby walked in. " Hi lil sis. Me and Zayn were just talking. Zayn, just go back to her. I'll see you guys later." He said and walked out. He just lied to me. My own brother who I trusted the most just lied to my face. I can't believe this. " Zayn, I know what you guys were talking about. I heard everything. Don't worry about Toby, he'll never hurt you." " I know babe. Go back to sleep." He said and lied down next to me again. The rest of the night I couldn't sleep. Zayn was sleeping though. I decided to go down stairs. I was starving. I grabbed some cereals and milk. That moment Toby walked into the kitchen. " Why the hell are you down stairs? And why are you eating? " He sounded angry. " I'm hungry who cares?" " I care. Go back to sleep." " No Toby. I'm hungry are you deaf?" I walked into the living room. He followed me like he was my dog or something. " You don't have to follow me every where, you know?" I said. " Why are you so angry?" He asked. I put my bowl of cereals on the table and stood up. " You lied to me." " No I didn't?." " Oh yes you did. Just an half an hour ago." " No I didn't" he looked innocent. " Okay. So you didn't told Zayn you only like him cause I love him? I heard you Toby. You don't have to be over protective. I can handle my own problems." I sat down next to him. " But I'm just being a good brother. I don't want to see you get hurt sis." He said. " I know Toby, but he didn't do anything. Come one you know Ashley. She kissed him." I said. He nodded and pulled me into a hug. " I'm sorry for lying to you Alli. I love you. you're my only sister I really don't want to see you get hurt." " Okay I get it. But you have to do me one favour. Apologise to Zayn." I pulled back from the hug. " No way." I hit his arm. " Okay okay, I will apologise tomorrow." He said. I kissed his cheek and walked back up stairs. I snuggled up to Zayn again and fell asleep.

 ________________________________________

OMG I THOUGHT IT WAS GONE BUT WATTPAD WAS BEING WEIRD SORRY GUYS