bibliotheque

Author note: as always J.K Rowling owns all. Also more time jumps but they start communicating for once.

(Also Viktor ^^^)

Same night..

They landed in the floo of her cottage, her son was half asleep on a chair. His new quidditch book open on his chest

"Hey Mumzy." Wesen mumbled as he sat up waking up a little more. " Oh hi Coach Krum."

"Wesen baby can you go up to your room please, I'll be up in a few minutes." The young boy saw that she was trying not to cry so he nodded and headed up the stairs. " I love you baby."

"As big as Jupiter?" He stopped to wait for her reply.

"As big as Jupiter." She said with a nod and he continued up the stair a little less worried about her.

As soon as Wesen was in his room she collapsed on the couch. The tall man sat down in the chair next to her.

" Boy has white hair?" Viktor said softly. Her eyes flew opened and looked at him. She took a deep breath. After a few seconds she bites her lips.

"Yes, he's a metamorphmagus. He prefers to keep his hair red." She explained without giving away to many secrets.

"Like the Joking man?" His accent thick. She nodded. He nodded back. "Joking man, he is not his father?" The scared look appeared again, she nodded slightly. " Does the father know about the boy?" She shook her head. "Does the boy know who his father is?

"He's never asked. He's a smart kid though so I honestly don't know." She finally said with a shrug of her shoulders.

" I must say you lead a much more interesting life then you did all those years ago." He chuckled and she rubbed her face with her hands again. She let out a small laugh.

"True." She got up and made them a couple drinks. " Thank you for escorting me home I wasn't thinking right. "

"Because the boys father was there? The new professor. The one helping the crazy lady." Hermione snickered into her glass remember her confrontations with Trewlaney.

"What makes you think he's the father?" She asked sipping her whiskey enjoying the burn.

"Women only run in tears out of fear or love. And you Mione dear you are fearless." He responded looking her in the eyes.

" Yes. Well. Welcome to the great Granger secret circle, there's few members but we're all family." She laughed hoping he wouldn't betray her.

"Your secrets are yours to keep. Don't worry. Now because if I stay longer I will be tempted to charm you. I'm going to head home. " He gave her a wink and she smiled. He finished his drink and stood up and she walked him to the fireplace" See you in couple weeks? " she nodded. He stopped and kissed her on her lips. " Every pretty girl deserves a New Years kiss."  She stood there in shock as he vanished in her fireplace. She shook her head and went upstairs to check on her son.

The few days later Harry came by with Teddy and James. The boys ran off to play.

" So you and Malfoy make up? You two looked pretty cozy the other night." He asked when she brought him a cup of tea while he interrogated her.

" I'm such an idiot, I guess because he's been at the school and everything I forgot he was married. I almost kissed him Harry. In front of his wife." She was near hysterics and he just started laughing. " This isn't funny Harry, I'm a professor I can't be label a home wrecker."

" Hermione he's been divorced for a few years now. He found her in bed with his best friend. Didn't you hear about this?" He casually sipped his tea.

"Did it look I bloody knew when I ran out of there in tears. My sons father gettting a divorce is something you should have told me." Each word got louder till she was near screeching at the end.  He simply took another drink of his tea.

"We agreed long ago not to talk about him. I assumed someone else told you." He knew everyone else was the same way. The Draco topic was taboo around her and no one ever connect him to her so why would they mention it.

"I have to talk to him Harry. " She had calmed down and tugged her hair as she sat down.

"Good luck with that. Astoria is insane, she tried to get him back. He of course rejected her. This apparently caused her to lose her bloody mind." He paused to make sure the children weren't listening.

"Oh Merlin, is he okay?" All the color left her face.

"He's fine just undercover now tracking the crazy witch. She went on a rampage in Muggle London. Killed three muggles injured half a dozen more." Her eyes widen in horror.

"They have a son, is he okay?" She asked concerned for her sons half sibling.

" Yeah he's with his father, they're trying to keep him out of it." She looked at him with confusion.

"You said Draco was on a mission undercovered." She said quickly.

"I did." He sipped his tea with a pompous smirk on his face. Letting her do the math.

"Oh Merlin." She covered her mouth and looked upstairs where her son played.

" Well, now you're up to speed with everything." He pressed his lips together and raised his eyebrows. "He won't be back at Hogwarts until they catch her." The boys came downstairs and asked if they could go to Andys house. Her son asked too. She relented just so she could have a few minutes to herself. As soon as they left she pulled out a parchment and quill to write to him.

January third

Dear, Mr.Malfoy

I understand you will not be returning to Hogwarts this semester. However in regards to New Year's Eve we have much to discuss. Harry has brought me up to date on everything. I apologize for my behavior and hope that we can start over as friends. To much time has passed to continue to this unspoken feud.

With regards,

Miss Granger