Beautiful

Author note: Not going to lie been experiencing some writers block on this so I started another story. That's what I do, work on one til I get blocked then go back to the other. As always J.K Rowling owns all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She was finishing grading the latest scrolls when her son came into the room.

"Mumzy can we eat lunch in the flat today?" Wesen asks as he and Teddy come up to her desk.

"I'm not suppose to let you, but yeah that sounds good I've missed my boys." She put her quill down and got up. They were in the hall when George came running to her and Wes.

"Mione Luv are you okay?" He hugged her tightly then patted her down looking for injuries. Satisfied she didn't have any he did the same to Wes.

"George what's wrong, why are you at Hogwarts?" She grabbed his arm and made him focus on her again.

"Malfoy sent me, he told me to get you and Wes to safety. Harry and the others are on their way." He seemed panicked as he took both her and Wes hands to take them somewhere. She remembered she left her wand on her desk.

"Take the boys to my flat, there's stronger wards there. I'll catch up I just need to grab my wand." She didn't give a chance to argue and sprinted into her classroom. She was halfway to her desk when the door slammed shut. "Shite." She whispered.

"You really shouldn't leave this laying around, anyone could pick it up. " Astoria waved Hermione wand around before sticking it in her pocket. She sauntered towards her keeping her own wand pointed at her.

"Astoria what are you doing here?" Hermione tried to keep herself composed as the insane witch circled her like a predator.

"We'll get to that soon enough.I'm curious." She grabbed Hermiones face and forcefully pressed her lips against hers before shoving her tongue in her mouth. Hermione struggles to get free when Astoria let go of her. "No I still don't get it." Hermione vigorously wiped her mouth off and spit out the excess saliva she left.

"What the hell Astoria?" What type of game is she playing at.

" I figured you must be a good shag if even after a dozen years my husband is still lusting over your mudblood arse.  Because Merlin knows it's not your looks." No one had called her mudblood in years.  She heard shouting at the door right before it exploded into a thousand splinters.

"Mione are you okay." Harry yelled at the doorway wand pointed at Astoria direction.

"Incarcerous" Astoria yelled as she grabbed Hermione and put herself behind her. " Now were having fun aren't we." 

"Harry where's Alex? Is he okay?" Hermione yelled out as the crazy witch twisted her hair back painfully. She struggled against the invisible binding.

"Yes where is that ginger mutt? We must not forget him." Astoria hissed her demands.

"He's with George, he's safe. " Harry had begun stepping towards them but Astoria kept stepping backwards painfully dragging Hermione with her.

"Back up chosen one wouldn't want the precious princess hurt." He stopped and put his hands up. She really did pick the perfect place to lay a trap .The Aurors couldn't get behind her and they had to come though the door to enter. She cast a levicorpus jinx on the doorway so anyone that passed now would float off the ground.

"Astoria can you please let her go so we can talk this out." Harry was becoming frustrated that he can't over power her with hurting Hermione.Her response was to cast a stinging hex on Hermione causing her to cry out in pain.