Prologue

Jeremy walked into his house, hung up his jacket, placed his keys in a small bowl on a table beside his door, and flopped on the couch. He had no idea how to explain this tragedy to his family, after all, he was out of a job. Him and his best frienimies in the world got in a quarrel with the BBC about their car show, 'Top Gear', eventually leading to the loss of their jobs.

Jeremy checked his phone, "Hi! We'll be home late tonight!"

He would have to wait until probably past dinner to tell his beloved family about the accident. He turned on the TV.

  "With the old hosts fired, the BBC plans to hire Mat LaBlanc and Chris Evans as the new hosts for Top Gear!"

Immediately, he turned the to off and set the remote aside, then cupped his face in his hands.

The TV started to glow. It glowed brighter and brighter. So bright, that Jeremy had to shield his eyes with his arms. The light engulfed him, leaving the only mark of him being home being his jacket and keys.

~~~~~~~~~~

Richard walked into his house, threw his jacket on the floor, placed his keys on a table beside his door, and flopped on his personal recliner. He had no idea how to explain this tragedy to his family, after all, he was out of a job. Him and his best frienimies in the world got in a quarrel with the BBC about their car show, 'Top Gear', eventually leading to the loss of their jobs.

Hammond checked his phone, "We'll be home late tonight!"

He would have to wait until probably past dinner to tell his beloved family about the accident. He turned on the TV.

  "With the old hosts fired, the BBC plans to hire Mat LaBlanc and Chris Evans as the new hosts for Top Gear!"

Immediately, he turned the to off and threw the remote at the TV, making a large hole in the flat glass screen. He then supported his face on his right arm leaning on the chair's armrest.

Where the remote hit the TV started to glow. It glowed brighter and brighter. So bright, that Richard had to shield his eyes with his arms. The light engulfed him, leaving the only mark of him being home being his jacket, keys, and the hole in the TV.

~~~~~~~~~~

James walked into his house, hung up his jacket on a hanger labelled, "Sunday", placed his keys in a key-shaped decal on a small table labelled "Keys", and slowly lowered himself on the man-shaped decal on his couch labelled, "James May". He had no idea how to explain this tragedy to his family, after all, he was out of a job. Him and his best frienimies in the world got in a quarrel with the BBC about their car show, 'Top Gear', eventually leading to the loss of their jobs.

James checked his phone, "Hi! We'll be late tonight!"

He would have to wait until probably past dinner at 4:00 pm sharp to tell his beloved family about the accident. He reached to the coffee table, picked up the TV remote from the remote shaped decal labelled, "TV Remote Controller", and turned on the TV.

  "With the old hosts fired, the BBC plans to hire Mat LaBlanc and Chris Evans as the new hosts for Top Gear!"

Immediately, he turned the to off and set the remote back in its place on the coffee table, then cupped his face in his hands.

The TV started to glow. It glowed brighter and brighter. So bright, that James had to shield his eyes with his arms. The light engulfed him, leaving no mark of him being home, as he never leaves a trail, ever.

~~~~~~~~~~

Luke Iannone stormed into his friend Jack Hoge's house after getting an 'urgent call'.

  "Guess what the meme master got!?" Jack asked.

  "Did you sell your Xbox One for 50 cents because that's what it's worth?!"

Jack stopped, "No bro. D**n. I got my drivers licence!"

Luke leaned on Jack's sofa to support his fainting body. Jack was a year younger than him, and now Luke didn't have to ferry him around everywhere with his white Bricklin Sv-1. Luke stood back up, and looked at the TV.

The TV's volume was just high enough to hear this:

"They should have called this the WIDOW MAKER!" Jeremy Clarkson, host of Top Gear exclaimed as he reached maximum speed in a McLaren P1.

Just as he said that, the power cut out.

Luke put his hands on his hips, "Well shish."

The TV started to glow. It glowed so bright that the light engulfed the two teenagers, who were shielding their eyes. When the light subsided, they were gone.

~~~~~~~~~~