Chapter 3

The Stig walked up to the party, arms crossed.

  "Well, we better get started." Jeremy said, "And it says the shortest person should go first so Hammond, you're up!"

  "Hang on hang on hang on!" Luke protested, "How tall is Richard?"

  "Five foot seven!" Hammond replied.

  "Well," Luke continued, "I'm five foot five! That's a whole two inches shorter than Hammond!"

  "So you're going first then." James said bluntly.

The Stig walked up to Luke's Bricklin, pressed the button next to the door, and entered. The track was cleared, and Jeremy held the stopwatch.

  "In three... Two... One... START THE CLOCK!"

The Stig sped off at an incredible speed, and finished five laps. The final time Luke earned was a 0:43.78!

Next was Hammond. The Stig sent the Nova around the track, and made it... Nearly to the finish. Just a few feet away, the Nova flipped out of control, and landed on its roof just over the finish line. This gave Hammond a 1:02.43.

James was even slower. The Stig began to drive...

  "Three... Two... One... GO!" Almost five seconds later, the car's rear end had finally passed the starting point. The 850R James had chosen gave him a time that brought dread to his face. 1:13.20!

  "F*** he's dead." Jack said, "Let's hope the Prius isn't faster."

Next was Jack's KTM X-Bow. The Stig span that thing around like an animal, giving Jack a final time of 0:40.98!

Then there was Jeremy...

  "Why did you let the Prius go before you?" Jack asked.

  "Here's the problem," Jeremy answered, "the Stig doesn't know how to ride a bike."

  "Frik. You're dead for sure." Luke said.

  "But I have a solution! I'll dress as the Stig, and ride it myself!"

  "Somewhere there's a world where that will work." Richard scoffed.

~~~~~~~~~~

The Prius made it in at an 'ABSOLUTELY ASTONISHING' 1:23.46. And though he already declared the Prius Guard the looser, Jeremy still had to race.

  "Alright 'STIG' let's get you going!" Hammond said as he led Jere... The Stig to the Rocket Bike (patten pending).

When he returned from his run, Jerem... Stig had made a time of about 30 seconds, declaring him the winner and vaporising the last Prius guard.

  "Hang on chaps!" Jeremy stopped them all.

  "What's up?" Jack asked.

  "Stig's cousins." Jeremy continued, "Seven of them are being used against their will to spread Lord Prius' rule over this place. We absolutely have to get to that tower and stop that b****** right now."

  "Leeeeet's DO IIIIIT!" Luke exclaimed as he ran towards a large gate, one that led to the next challenge.