Chapter 1

There was nothing. There was no one. There wasn't anything anywhere. Anywhen. Anywhy? Or at least, that's what it seemed to be to Jeremy.

Richard was on the ground. Completely unconscious. Unaware of his location. In a split second, his body lurched forward into a sitting position, eyes wide open.

  "Hammond!" A distant voice called. "Hammond!"

Richard jumped to his feet, and looked around. The terrain, if one could really call it that, was infinitely flat, black in color, and a cloud of thick mist. The sky was black, colorless, empty. Through the mist, Richard could see a human figure waving his arms. He sprinted over to the figure, answering to it's familiar voice.

  "Hammond!"

  "James!"

When Richard had reached James, he was nearly out of breath. James pointed to the ground. Not far from where the two stood was a body.

  "I found the orangutan." James said.

Richard walked up to the lifeless corpse.

  "Jaaammmes he's dead!" Richard rolled his head and turned to James.

Jeremy's body started to move.

  "Oh hang on..." James said.

  "Ugh." Jeremy moaned.

As Jeremy tried to stand, James and Richard could see two more figures running towards them.

~~~~~~~~~~

  "We're almost there!" Jack said.

  "*Wheez!* Can we... Take a... Friggin break please!!!!!" Luke coughed.

  "Just a bit more! I can see the other ones! Maybe they know something about this s**t!"

~~~~~~~~~~

Through the fog, two teenagers appeared. Jeremy had picked up all his marbles and was back on his feet.

  "Hullo." James said to the teenagers.

  Luke's jaw started to erode away in excitement, "HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYY FRIIIIIIIKIIIIINNNNG SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISH! If it isn't the three best drivers in the world!"

Jeremy, Richard, and James smiled.

  "Fatty..."

Jeremy laughed.

  "Shorty..."

Richard smirked.

  "And the all mighty Captain Slow!"

James' face beamed.

  Jack tapped Luke's shoulder, "These are them... They are actually them!"

  Jeremy frowned, "Well, we were."

Without time to explain, another man appeared from the mist. A man in his 20s-30s wearing a white lab-coat with black hair and a microphone near his mouth. He carried a golden envelope in his hands, and handed it to Jeremy. After that, he just walked back into the darkness and vanished.

Jeremy opened the envelope and began to read.

  "Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond, and James May. You are the expert hosts of Top Gear. These two young Americans are quite possibly, your biggest fans ever. You three, plus the help of Luke and Jack, must save the Gear Plains?"

Jeremy turned to the others, confused.

  "The evil Lord Prius has takes complete control of the plains, and you must stop him. To do this, you must enter through a gauntlet of multiple challenges, much like the ones from the last fifteen years or so of your Top Gear career. When you have Finnished reading this message, you will be teleported to the first challenge."

A light engulfed the five of them. When the light subsided, they were in a completely different environment. The grass was a purple-red, and the sky was mostly dark clouds. Where there weren't clouds was a red sky. In the distance was a large tower, shaped like something from Lord of the Rings, and two horns on top. In the horns was a large Toyota logo. That was the headquarters of Lord Prius.

A few feet to the left there was a puff of smoke, and another lab-coat wearing man walked up to Jeremy and gave him a golden envelope before disappearing in a puff of smoke.

Jeremy read the message.

  "This is your first challenge. It is simple, yet can result in YOUR DEATHS?!"

  "What the h**l?" James asked.

  "Holy shish!" Luke said.

  "This can't be real!" Jack panicked.

  Jeremy continued, "you must chose a car from the computer next to the track..." He pointed in front of the party, "...for less than £10,000. You must then race your cars against two Hybrid Bodyguards. The person with the fastest lap wins the most points, the last place person will be vaporized."

Jeremy paused.

  "How hard can it be?"