Chapter 4

Behind them the cars they chose dissapeared in a puff of smoke. There was a teleporter in front of them. Standing next to the teleporter was a man werlaring a white lab-coat, holding a golden envelope.

James took the envelope and opened it. "There is a computer next to this teleporter. You must use it to choose from one of the cars or creations you used in the past 22 seasons of Top Gear. You will all then be teleported to a location from one of your adventures, whether you have been there yet or not. The location will be chosen at random, and will not take the cars you choose into account, so think ahead. The meeting point will be marked with a flare. From there you will be given your challenge."

"I'll go first." Jeremy Said. He scrolled through the selections of cars, he saw The Rambulance, Geoff, and even a McLaren P1... The Widowmaker. He finally made his choice, and steped into the teleporter. He vanished.

  "My turn!" Richard said as he quickly chose a creation and teleported away.

James took 12 minutes to choose his creation and teleported away like Richard.

Luke and Jack took a few moments to choose a creation from their favorite "car show." They then teleported away like the others.

It was like reality ceased to be real as their vision faded to a dark shade of '¤ฯ'.

~~~~~~~~~~

  "Ow... S**t!" Jeremy's vision returned. He looked around for someone or something. He saw a red flare in the distance, producing a large red mist that flew into the sky.  Jeremy sprinted towards it.

When he arived he saw the cars they chose, as well as Luke, and James.

  "I was the first to arive." James said, "Luke arived shortly after. These are the cars we chose I assume."

  "Yeeeeeees!" Jeremy said as he walked over to an old Land Rover. "I haf this one in South America!"

  "Oh yeah!" Luke replied, "That was when you said 'The worst car in the world... Is the best car in the world!' Classic episode!"

  "Hey!" A voice screamed.

  "Hamster has arived!" Jeremy said, greeting Hammond.

  "Jack was just behind me. He should be here any minute."

Jack arrived.

  "Right..." Jack said, "Let's see what cars we've chosen."

  James walked over to his car, "I thought we would've needed a place to sleep, so I've chosen my mobile home!"

  "That's not a mobile home, that's a box on top of a Lotus." Jack joked.

  Richard was next, "This is the Bowler Wildc..."

  Before he could finish, Luke Interupted.

  "I AM A DRIVING GOD!"

  Everyone paused for a moment, before Richard finally replied, "Yes!"

  Luke was next, "I've chosen the Toyota Hilux for... Obvious reasons."

  Jack had a sad face (the reason will be explained), "I've got a McLaren P1."

  "Great." Jeremy said, "Now just one question..."

There was a long pause as Jeremy and the others looked around a little.

  "Where the h**l are we?"