The chase

A/n:  NSFW!!! Don't read if that bothers you, lots of steamy stuff this chapter just heads up. Enjoy!  Next chapter they will be meeting Tonks' mother and then the story will be pushed along after that, also some fluff at the end, hits you right in the feels at the end

Flashback

Now little mate how about we have some fun

The Alpha snuggled her witch against her strong chest purring loudly as Nymph rubbed her head and hands in soft fur. 

'Mmmm sooo soft and fluffy!'  Nymph spoke giggling.  'Who knew the big bad Alpha would be so cuddly and docile, like an overgrown happy puppy.'

'Oh is that so little mate?  Well let's just see who's the docile one...'. The Alpha said while releasing a soft growl

'Uhhh...ummm...Hermione, I mean you know I was only saying that in jest...umm you don't have to prove anything to me or anything...'

'Oh no little mate you don't get to back out now, I've caught my prey and now I get my reward!  But don't fret you will never in my presence be in any real danger.  You my quirky spunky mate will never be truly harmed.  I have ...other means...to exact my revenge...'. The werewolf thought and raised its eyebrows twice in a joking manner. 

'Even as the Alpha you are too much'. Nymph laughed.  'Bring it Wolfy'.

No sooner had those words been said, the older witch found herself clutching for dear life to the werewolf running at full speed on 2 legs with one massive arm cradling the witch to its breastbone, the other arm shielding her precious cargo.  The forward momentum was almost a dizzying display of raw power and she felt jolted when it suddenly stopped. 

'We're here'

Shaking her head still clutching to her fuzzy lifeline she said, 'oi here, where is that exactly?'

'This is the place where I will let the Alpha dominate you in every way imaginable, little mate.' 

They were standing in a meadow sun shining overhead and a giant orb covering the area.  Seeing that Nymph knew the wolf had set heavy privacy wards so they would not be disturbed.

The older witch audibly gulped. She felt the fur slowly recede back to soft human naked flesh.  A furry breastbone gave way to full breasts and before she could fully comprehend she raised her head to meet the yellow eyes of her Alpha mate.  Yes the body was all Hermione but she had given herself fully over to the wolf.  This made Nymphadora instantly wet with desire at the raw power that was radiating from her younger mate.  The wolf laid down the older witch gently and quickly shredded her clothes with claws that quickly transitioned back to a gentle human hand.  Laying in now rags of clothing she felt the wolf growl above her.  Most would have been afraid of such a display, but the metamorphmagus couldn't help her bodies natural reaction. 

The wolf paused in her inspection and closed her eyes, inhaling deeply.

'My my little mate you are ready for me, aren't you'

The usually brazen witch was speechless staring into deep yellow eyes  with desire.  Without use of her mind to be able to form words she instead wrapped her arms around the neck of the woman above her and guided her into a hungry kiss.  Their bodies moved closer together through their snogging, their centers connecting providing delicious friction to continue to tease both witches driving them to distraction.  They continued like that for a while until Nymph could not take it and roughly grabbed the wolf's hand and unceremoniously plunged deeply within herself releasing a deep guttural moan into the wolf's mouth.