In-law

NSFW smut warning, but also Hermione meets her in-law!! Andromeda fun times ahead!!

Oh yeah also not following cannon exactly, so again if some things are out of order, pay no mind, I've changed a few things at writers discretion.

—-————————————————

'So I got full marks on concealment and disguise during my Auror training'

'Obviously'.

'Oh shove it'

'Come on luv your are a metamorphmagus'.

The older with smiled mischievously at this, 'Well..I guess you are right, it really was not fair for the other recruits I guess...but honestly I did have to work on it'

The young wolf smiled holding her mate that much closer, chest to chest, skin on skin.  Kissing her deeply, getting lost in the sensation, until a thought came to her.

'Oh by the way do you know the origin of metamorphmagus?'  The wolf asked

The fog of lust slowly lifting from Tonks.  'Mmm, uh, what?  I ah, no not really?  But I suppose my little bookworm would be the one to inform me about myself.'  Tonks replied as she cupped the younger woman's bare backside.  Pushing their cores together deliciously.

'Mmm, ahhh... well  In Greek, "meta" means "change," "morph" means "shape," and "magus" (in latin) means "magic or wizard." Hence, a wizard that can change shape.  

Also, the term "Metamorphosis" is the term to describe an animal changing into another animal such as how a caterpillar changes into a butterfly.  A metamorphmagus is born not made, like an animingus, and you luv are a very rare, very sexy being no matter the shape you take.  Your strength is your inner being, not what you can transform into for others.'

Tonks had been trying to distract her witch,  but half way through her explanation she began to intently listening to the explanation, but then those damn invisible ninjas had to start chopping onions at the end...that could be the only explanation as to why her eyes went suddenly misty.  She buried her head in her younger mates' neck as silent tears went down her face. 

No one had ever truly seen HER, the real her before, and she had never felt comfortable to share before either.  She had been too consumed with conforming to others needs and wants, that her own were an afterthought.  She didn't realize just how empty she was until Hermione filled her up with her unwavering love and devotion.  The young witch didn't ask her to be or do anything, she just let her be.  Being with her witch was easier than breathing.  Her warmth came from not just her increased body temperature but the size of her heart.  Her brain and quirky personality kept her mind and body engaged and made her fall in love even more, to have someone challenge her in every way, was very refreshing.  She could see forever in her mate's eyes and thanked her lucky stars for finding her. 

'Shhh don't cry luv, I'm here'

'I know, and for that I will be forever grateful.  This feels like a dream, you are too good to be true, you know that?  I don't ever want to wake.'

——————————————————

The mated pair had laid in that meadow all night and morning.  Transfiguring a large mattress, pillows, and comforter, the bed was resting soundly on the ground. 

Hermione had been up for about an hour just holding her mate against her chest, a tangle of limbs and hair color that seemed to change according to the dreams of its owner.  Her beyond sexy mate, she had a certain danger about her naturally, almost a James Dean quality to her.  She was not perfect, she smoked like a chimney, cursed like a sailor, was clutzy, and forgetful.  However, she was perfectly imperfect for her.  She dressed like a member of the muggle punk band The Clash she was punk rock through and through, Nymph had a body to die for, she was abrupt but not unkind, she had a rough exterior but was such a soft kind soul.  Tonks dripped sexuality without effort, and those things she did with her fingers...the wolf could feel herself get wet just remembering the feeling.