The New Crew In Town

**Nash's pov**

"Austin Mahone, I used to go to his high school and we were pretty chill. I've saved his ass plenty of times so I think he could do me a solid this once, and plus my girl Alyssa is his girls cousin so if I can't convince him she can," He said scrolling through his contacts before putting the phone up to his ear.

"Well how many people are in his crew? What are they even called?" Taylor said as he called up Oakley our boss to get us a ride back to the house.

"There's about five people in his crew including himself but they are the best in Texas, he's going to bring up some other guys from other crews he's close with so he can help us out,"Aaron said with a satisfied smirk. "They'll be here in two days."

"Perfect, now come on, we need to get back to the house and get ready for his crew," I said as we all piled into the van that pulled up shortly  after.

Looks like were going to have a war after all.

**Fae's pov**

"Come on Fae! We need to go to the skate shop! It's critical!" I jumped up from the bed and did some ninja move I guess I was trying to protect myself I don't know.

"Kian what are you talking about?" I said brushing past him and going to the bathroom. "Why do you always have to bust through my door every morning your home? Why can't I wake up normally?"

"But it's Ghost! The back truck broke in half and I have to fit it! I CAN'T LET HER LEAVE ME FAE SHE'S TO YOUNG!!!!!" Kian was on the ground throwing his hands up in the air while falling to his knees.

"My gosh Kian alright! Let me get dressed and we can go! But your talking me to breakfast to pay me back for walking me up this early," I said as I threw on a tee over my tank top and changed my spandex into nike running shorts. He got a crazy smile as we walked outside to his car.

Kian rushed to the skate shop Misery and dropped of his board.

"Alright now for breakfast....." We chose a little old timey country restaurant and pulled in.

I was in the middle of telling Kian a story of when I broke my arm trying to fight a clown when he looked up and froze.

"Kian what are you looking at?" I asked as I looked forward but only saw a group of really attractive boys.

"Fae we can't eat here, we need to leave now," He said in an harsh tone as he grabbed my hand and started pulling me back into the car squishing me closer to his body.

"Kian what's wrong? Why are we leaving?" I tried to stop and back away but he pulled me harder and shoved me into the car.

"Kian! What is going on?" I yelled getting a little annoyed and scared that he wouldn't tell me what made him freak out.

''Those guys, did you see those guys that were in front of us?" He asked with worry lased in his voice.

'Yes I did but Ki-"

"You have to promise me you wont ever talk to any of them Fae, they are in a gang called the MKG and they are very dangerous," He looked up from his lap and looked me in the eye. "Promise me Fae," He said in an almost pleading voice.

"I promise Kian, I'll never talk to any of them," I said as I pulled him into a hug and then let him go to drive us back home.

We sat there in awkward silence for a little while until Kian cleared his throat, "So uh have you heard from that dance studio yet?"

"No not yet, they said it could take about a week or longer to tell us, I have no idea." I said sighing.

"Hey don't worry you'll make it in, I believe in you." Kian gave me a soft smile as he pulled into the drive way.

I mumbled a thanks and hopped out the car. I walked up the steps and ran up to my room and grabbed some nike shorts and a sports bra to sleep in then I hopped in my shower.

After my shower I hopped in my bed and feel in a peaceful sleep.

*the next morning*

I woke up the next morning feeling a little bit better.

I got out of bed and ran down stairs to grab some break fast glad I got to sleep in little.

"Hey Maddie." I grabbed a bowl of cereal and sat next to Kian on a bar stool.

"Good morning." I said taking a huge bite out of my Cinnamon Toast Crunch and nudged Kian with my arm.

"Hey punk I'm going running this morning, wanna come with me?" I'm not really sure why but I've always love to run, it's kind of like an escape for me. Once I put in my head phones and I get going it's hard to stop me, and I love it.

Kian looked at me with a mouth full of cereal.

"Bahahaha! Your real funny Maddie! Me and running? No thank you." He said laughing uncontrollably.

I giggled and rolled my eyes.

"Alright Kian I'll go by my self and leave you here with your fat kid self." I said finishing up my cereal and kissing him on the cheek then running up the stairs to get changed into my running out fit.

I chose my black nike running shorts and a white tank top and threw my hair up in a pony tail. I grabbed my free runs and my head phones and walked down stairs.

"I'll be back in about two hours! See you later!" I yelled to my mom and Kian before putting in my head phones blasting Imagine Dragons jogging down the street.