I'm Ready

**Nash's pov**

"Well what is it? Are you sure it's something good?" Austin asked.

"It's going to be for my brother, he deserves it." I said looking down, the pain rushing through my body.

"That's perfect, I'm sure the guys will fight for your brothers honer." He said slapping my back and walking out the door.

I sat there for about ten more minutes until I figured it was time to try to get something out of that girl down stairs.

"Hey Cam! Where is what ever that girls name is at? I need to talk to her."

"She's in the basement, I got her some food about twenty minutes ago if that's what you're wondering." He stated, shoveling spoonfuls of cereal in his mouth.

"Ok thanks." I shouted walking past Aaron and Alex who were throwing darts.

I walked down to the basement and barged in the room. I looked around until I saw her curled up in a corner with her knees to her chest, passed out.

"Hey kid! Wake up!" I yelled loudly, she jumped with wide eyes frantically looking around the room until she saw me laughing in the door way.

"You-you dick!" She yelled bawling up her fist. I rolled my eyes.

"You better watch yourself sweetheart, if you would of caught me at a bad timing then that little comment of yours would of got you in a bad place." I said walking over to a chair and sitting down.

"Yeah you're right, sorry." She said shyly looking down and playing with her shoe laces.

"Ok so back to business, I need to know anything and everything about where Kian is, unless you want your stay here to be worse than it already will be, then you better tell me everything." I mumbled, trying to fight back my hate for that bastard.

"I......"

**Kian's pov**

"What do you mean she's gone?" I screamed at Jacob as we were still searching around the house for the tenth time.

"She's not here! She was supposed to be back at ten and she never came back!" He yelled back, just as frustrated as I was.

"What is going on in here?" I looked up and saw Fae's mom walking in the kitchen slightly angry.

"Trust me mom, you don't want to know." Jacob said wide eyed, Jacob and Fae's parents never found out what was going on, Jacob knew since I joined the gang so he was the only person I could bring in to help find Fae.

"Kian sweetheart, could you please tell me what's going on?" Reena; their mom, asked nicely trying to use her sweet card on me.

"Nothing really, I just lost my phone and I really need it." I said, the lie rolled right off my tong with ease.

"Well alright; anyway, Jacob me and your father are going to Austin for a few days to try to wrap up this deal with a young singer. I'm not sure when we will be back but it'll be soon, I left you money in the bank account if you need anything and I want you to keep an eye out for Fae, I haven't seen her since she left for that date yesterday." She said confused, Jacob and my eyes got wide.

"Oh I'm sure she's fine, well you might want to go, tell dad I love him and I'll call him later! See ya!" Jacob rushed Reena out the front door, slamming it then letting out a loud sigh.

"Kian what are we going to do? I need my little sister to be safe." Jacob said, rubbing his temples in wariness.

"Don't worry, we'll find her, I promise."

**Oh my gosh guys I missed you all! I know this is the worst chapter of all chapters but I just really feel like you guys just diserve to have something out. I've been mega busy and I'm so friggin sorry for making ya'll wait! But I need to rant real quick. So I've had this simi big crush on one of my friends older brother(so cliche I know but it happens) and I've seen him a lot during practice but I've been to scared to say anything to him but yesterday I was in the hall way and he walked by and I told him good luck for his varsity game that night and I swear that kid got the biggest smile and blush on his face it was PERFECT. He said thanks and then my dummy of a friend walked over to me and ruined the moment....-.- that hooker. OK so no more ranting I'm going to go sleep because I never have time to do that ever!

Peace, love, and bacon- Lexi