The Shinning Beacon PT 2

Jewel's Pjs ^
Yeah doctor who I couldn't find anything else so here

The opening ends to an aerial view of Ruby, Jewel and Jaune entering Beacon Academy's giant auditorium, filled to the brim with people. Ruby and Jewel look over when they hear Yang's voice.

Jewel's Point of View

"Ruby! Ellie! Over here! I saved you a spot!" Yang yells waving Ruby and I over to her.

"Oh! Hey, We-We gotta go! We'll see you after the ceremony!" She tells Jaune as she walks off.

"Goodbye Jaune I hope to see you soon." I tell him following my sister.

Third Person Point of View (for 2 seconds)

"Hey, wait! Ah, great. Where am I supposed to find two other nice, quirky girls to talk to?!" he said while walking away to reveal Pyrrha standing behind him, hand on her hips as she watches him walk away.

Back to Jewel sorry for all the jumps

"How's your first day going, little sister?" Yang asks Ruby.

"You mean since you ditched me and Jewel and I exploded?" Ruby exclaims mad.

"Yikes! Meltdown already?" Yang asks.

"No not exactly." I tell her.

"No, we literally exploded a hole in front of the school! And there was some fire, and I think some ice...?" Ruby says.

"Are you being sarcastic?" Yang asks smiling broadly as I chuckle.

"I wish! I tripped over some crabby girl's luggage, and then she yelled at me, Jewel yelled at her and then we sneezed, and then we exploded, and then she yelled at us again, and I felt really, really bad, and I just wanted her to stop yelling at me!" Ruby explains to Yang as I see Weiss come up behind her.

"You!" Weiss yells.

"Oh, God, it's happening again!" Ruby says jumping into my arms scared.

"You're lucky we weren't blown off the side of the cliff!" Weiss yells at us.

"Oh, my God, you really exploded..." Yang said coming to a realization.

"It was an accident." Ruby says while getting off of me "It was an accident!" Ruby says again before Weiss holds up a pamphlet titled "DUST for dummies and other Inadequate Individuals".

"What's this Icy?" I ask while taking it.

"The Schnee Dust Company is not responsible for any injuries or damages sustained while operating a Schnee Dust Company product. Although not mandatory, the Schnee Family highly encourages their customers to read and familiarize themselves with this easy to follow guide to Dust applications and practices in the field." Weiss rambles to us.

"Uuhhh...?" Ruby asks her.

"You really wanna start making things up to me?" Weiss asks us.

"Absolutely!" Ruby says as I said "Absolutely not!".

"Read this, and don't ever speak to me again." She says while handing the stupid pamphlet to Ruby and glaring at me.

"Look, uh, it sounds like you two just got off on the wrong foot. Why don't you start over and try to be friends, okay?" Yang asks us.

"Yeah! Great idea, sis!" She says after putting the pamphlet away and holds out her hand as she clears her throat. "Hello, Weiss! I'm Ruby! Wanna hang out? We can go shopping for school supplies! She continues confidently that this idea will work.