Breach

Marvelous' Theme^

A.N-
Before we start THANK YOU SO MUCH For 1K reads I literally almost screamed and then spammed my friends with the news because of how happy I was! Again THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Jewel's Point of View

I was trying to sleep, when I hear my scroll go off. The tune for 'This Will be The Day' started playing. My eyes open tiredly and I answer Ruby.

"Hello?"

I hear noise for six seconds from Ruby's Scroll before the call ends.

"Uh, Ruby?" I ask. "Ruby?!" I glance down at my scroll and decide to try and go back to sleep.

<Time Skip>

Later on, we were walking at dawn towards their Bullhead.

"I'm sure they're fine. El" Pyrrha tells me.

"I'm not sure P." I tell her

"Probably a butt dial..." Nora trying to convince me.

"Team RWBY has always performed exceptionally in the field. We should be focusing on our own mission." Ren tells me.

"We're gonna be deputies!" Nora tells us happily.

"I just got this feeling... I don't know." I tell them seriously.

"Jewel.." Jaune starts but is cut off by alarms ring out as we see the city up in smoke.

"We're changing our mission. Everyone on board!" He tells us.

We head towards our Bullhead, Jaune does a headcount.

"Ren, we'll make it to that village another time. Take us into the city!" Jaune tells the pilot.

<Mini Time Skip>

"Nora Smash!" Nora yells as run onto the scene.

"Let's move!" Pyrrha says as everyone runs off except Jaune.

Third Person Point Of View

"Okay, who's first?" Jaune turns around to notice a giant Ursa standing behind him.

"Oh-oh-okay, you're first, huh? Okay, no, that's fine. Totally fine, done this before, done this before..." With a mighty scream, Jaune slashes the Ursa several times before it falls. Pyrrha smiles, as she notices his improvement. A few feet from the fallen Ursa, Sun Wukong and Neptune Vasilias arrive, flashing their badges.

"Nobody move! Junior detectives!" Sun exclaims.

"We have badges so you know it's official!" Neptune states.

A fleet coming from the Atlesian Military, consisting of dropships deploying Atlesian Knight-200 units and the flagship of James Ironwood. Sun and Neptune react in awe of the fleet as Sun drops his badge to the floor. As Team RWBY looks up in the sky, an Ursa takes the opportunity to attack Ruby from behind. However, it is gunned down by a dropship's machine gun. As the robotic Knights deploy, they start gunning down the Grimm. Two of the Knights are stampeded on by a Boarbatusk, but a separate group of three Knights fire on an Ursa, and another Ursa has fallen from a Knight's punch.

Cinder nods her head, signalling Mercury and Emerald to attack the Grimm as she walks off. As an Ursa receives the business end of Mercury's Boots, at least half a dozen assorted Grimm stand in front of Emerald. It turns out that Emerald's Weapons are actually a pair of bladed, revolver shaped pistols firing Dust particle lasers at the Grimm. The Grimm pack learn this the hard way, when all but a single Ursa fall while charging at Emerald. Emerald quickly transforms her pistols into kopis blades, flipping and slashing at the rampaging Ursa to kill it. Out of the opening comes Zwei, followed by Dr. Bartholomew Oobleck in a damaged Atlesian Paladin-290.

An airship arrives, dropping off Team COFVY and Professor Peter Port. As Yatsuhashi Daichi is surrounded by a pack of Grimm, he swings his mighty greatsword on the ground, unleashing a shockwave.

Marvelous swings off the ship following the rest of his team as he lets out a loud 'Yahoo!' As he lands on the ground he rolls whilst drawing his weapons. He fires off the shots from his flintlock killing three Beowolves in the process. He runs into the crowd hacking and slashing at Grimm until he sees Jewel fighting off an Ursa, he fires off a shot hitting it in the head killing it.

"I can handle myself you know!" Jewel yelled at him.

"I highly doubt you could BEAR the burden!" Marvelous said laughing at himself.

"Oh my Oum." Jewel said face palming.

"Let's just fight." Marvelous ran into the horde of Grimm with Jewel as they began to attack with their swords. Marvelous' sword began to glow as he activated his semblance.

"Final Wave!" A voice called out as a spiritual version of 4 pirates stood behind him in a 'V' like shape. They all drew swords identical to Marvelous' as they slashed launching several colored energy waves as the remaining Grimm.

A large explosion occurred as he turned around towards Jewel. "And that's how it's done!" Marvelous said to her bolstering his weapons.

Velvet Scarlatina and Fox Alistair respectively kick and punch the Grimm, and Fox unleashes a combo of slashes and punches that make a spiked Ursa explode, impaling the nearby Grimm with its spikes.

Coco giving Fox a light pat on the butt. "Nice hustle, Fox. Good job."

Coco approaches a large Beowolf.

"You just destroyed my favorite clothing store." She spits. "Prepare to die."

Coco, after swatting away its right hand, kicks the Beowolf in the crotch. She, as it falls to the ground and looks at her, leans down and slams her bag onto its head. She effortlessly swats away more beowolves, and the rest of Team COFVY resume fighting. Velvet steps forward, about to open her box.

"Hey, come on, you just spent all the semester building that up. Don't waste it here." Coco tells Velvet.

Coco then transforms her handbag into a giant minigun, and starts firing, slaughtering the advancing horde of Grimm, including a Death Stalker and three Nevermores. Port and Oobleck regroup at the opening, nodding their heads. They fire their weapons at the approaching Grimm, while Glynda Goodwitch mops up the remnants and immediately closes the opening with the power of telekinesis.

Later on, everyone meets in the pavilion as Roman Torchwick is escorted by Mercury and Emerald towards an Atlesian airship.

"Oh, I can't believe that you caught me, you've really taught me the error of my ways." Roman says to an Atlesian Knight, who grabs him by the arm. "He-hey, watch the hat!"

Emerald and Mercury then approach Ruby and they smile at each other. Team JJNPR is seen exchanging smiles, Sun and Neptune bump fists, Team COFVY likewise smile at each other, and Port and Oobleck do the same while Glynda watches from behind.

<Afterwards>

Jewel runs up to her sister and gives them a hug.

"Thank god you both are save after I got your scroll call Ruby I knew something was wrong!" She tells them not letting go of the hug.

"We're okay Ellie. We promise." Ruby tells her as she finally let's go of the hug.

"Wait Blake. And Weiss." Jewel starts giving them a smile. "Thank you for keeping my family save." I tell them.

"You're welcome Jewel." Weiss states.

Aww they finally made up!!!

A.N (again sorry) Thanks to legendaryred96 / Shipping15 for writing the Jewel and Marvelous fight scene. Cause I can't write fight scenes for crap :).