Angels aren't ticklish

Gabriel woke softy at the early morning sunlight peaking in through the window; he snuggled himself closer to the large body behind him, pressing his back against Sam's chest. He curled his fingers over the younger Winchester's hand, then slowly sliding them up to brush Sam's wrist and forearm.

Gabe felt Sam shift behind him and move his arm away when Gabriel lightly traced Sam's inner wrist; the hunter's lips against Gabe's neck twitched upward at the corners. "Stoppit-tickles.." Sam mumbled, still half asleep. The archangel was glad Sam couldn't see the evil grin creeping on to his face.

"Oh, so you're ticklish Samsquatch?" Gabriel snickered in a soft tone, adjusting himself in Sam's grip so that he could move more easily.

Sam nodded into Gabriel's neck, still tired and not fully conscious. "R..Really ticklish... Don't tell anybody..." Sam exhaled loudly, snuggling into the smaller body in front of him.

"Wouldn't dream of it.." Gabe laughed lightly. He moved quickly, maneuvering out of Sam's bear-like grip and flipping him onto his back, carefully straddling his hips.

Sam blinked into consciousness, "G-Gabe what are you doing?" Sam laughed a bit nervously as the archangel grabbed his wrists and pinned them over his head. He blushed a bit, thinking Gabriel was trying to surprise him with something a bit kinky; his eyes widened comically when Gabe slipped a finger across Sam's torso, at which he flinched instantly. "How come you never told me you were ticklish before?" Gabriel laughed.

Sam turned pink and unconsciously began tugging at Gabriel's grip, but the archangel was strong, "I-um.." Sam let out a nervous laugh, "W-who says I am?"

"Well, you just did, when you were half asleep." Gabe flashed his teeth in the most terrifying grin Sam had ever seen. He was fucked now and he knew it.

"Well but- I- w-wait no don't!" Sam paled and stumbled over his words as Gabriel's hand came down on his stomach and slowly danced and tiptoed over the soft flesh of his taught tummy. In that moment Sam regretted sleeping in only boxers more than any other decision he'd made in his life.

"Nonono don't! Gabe- please!" Sam bit his lip, the ticklish feeling already building inside of him and making his lungs hurt rom holding back laughter. He would not give Gabriel the satisfaction of breaking him, of watching him crumble and laugh hysterically, begging for mercy.

Sam had always been terribly ticklish, a fact that his older brother knew very well from when they were young. Whenever he had the chance and was feeling a little playful, Dean would tackle his hopelessly ticklish little brother and tickle him crazy until he begged for mercy and did whatever it was that Dean wanted.

Once Dean had even tied Sam up as a prank and tickled him 'til he cried and promised to do anything just to get him to stop. The memory made a small shiver run down Sam's spine. That had been torture.

Dean loved teasing his little brother, and even now that they were much older, Sam hadn't outgrown his ticklishness, and every so often Dean would still pounce on him and tickle him, or stick to simply poking his ribs whenever Sam would reach up for something.

Sam squirmed as Gabriel's fingers started to dig in a bit deeper to the tensed muscle of Sam's abdomen. "I'm barely even touching you!" The archangel laughed triumphantly, "This is great!"

Sam held his breath when Gabe's hand moved lower and his fingers switched to slow swipes across the area of his stomach just above his boxers. "N-no stop!" He cringed, but there was no way that was gonna happen and they both knew it.

Gabriel suddenly squeezed Sam's side in a few, harder, more sporadic motions, and Sam let out a snort and tried to cover up a short laugh.

Gabe grinned and longed to hear more. He traced his fingers up Sam's ribs, poking the skin between each, as they protruded slightly from being stretched out. Sam felt his mouth curving into a smile, and he couldn't stop it. He inwardly cursed himself as he felt his helpless grin growing.