Christmas kisses

Cas smiles as he moves toward Dean, who is laying on the ground near the Christmas tree, and wraps a hand behind his shoulders and crouches over him to press their lips together. Dean happily wraps his arms back around Castiel's neck and kisses back; they are a tangle of limbs and lips, Dean sighing happily against the angel's mouth.

Cas slides a hand up near Dean's neck, trying to get a more forceful grip on the hunter's head, but as he brushes his fingers over the sensitive skin of Dean's neck Cas feels the hunter smile into the kiss and give off a short chuckle, lips still locked onto his own.

Cas smirks wickedly, he probably shouldn't do it...but...

Castiel's hands slide down to Dean's sides and start poking and scribbling and tickling. Dean gasps into the kiss and squirms, his body proving difficult to maneuver while underneath the angels. He laughs, kicking his legs out and giggling a "no don't!" before shoving up at the angel's shoulder and chest playfully. Cas moves his lips from Dean's mouth and kisses along his jaw and neck, purposefully trying to tickle with his scruff and nipping and nuzzling.

Dean's positively giggling  as he pushes at Castiel's chest again and tries to reach down to clasp the angel's tickling hands, but the friction between their two chests proves a formidable barrier. "Cas plehehehease-" Dean laughs, throwing his head back at the feeling of ten fingers skating over his stomach.

Cas nibbles for a moment on his ear and then slows his hands, moving back a few inches to lock eyes with the panting and blushing hunter. Dean's green eyes are dancing with laughter and happiness, but they're widened to imitate a puppy-dog stare, one he'd learned from his little brother and the angel.

"Okay, okay." Cas smiles, lowering his head to kiss the older Winchester once again.

Dean happily obliges, his hands returning to Castiel's back and one going up and carding through his hair.

"Mmm you know-" Dean mumbles into the kiss, barely audible to anyone who wasn't within a few centimeters of his mouth. Cas makes a noise into the kiss, indicating he's listening. "-I'm gonna have to-" Dean kisses down Castiel's neck and over to his ear to whisper, "-get you back for that later."

"Worth it." Cas grins with a chuckle, letting out a short moan as Dean kisses a spot just under his ear that sends shivers of happiness coursing through him.

"You might change your mind on that." Dean grins against Cas' neck, then trails his lips back up to the angel's.