Birthday Surprises

"Hey Cas." Dean smiled as he entered with hardly a knock into Castiel's room.

"Hello Dean." Cas replied automatically, then paused and tilted his head to the side, "Wait what are you doing in my house?"

"No worries bro, thought it'd be fine to let your man in here." Gabriel grinned from behind Dean as he appeared in the doorway, "Happy birthday Kiddo!"

"I wouldn't say he's my man," Cas rolled his eyes, "But thank you Gabriel."

"Yeah, happy birthday." Dean winked, coming up to were Cas was sitting at his desk and clapping a hand on his back with a smile.

Cas moved closer to the touch and smiled back, happy to have his boyfriend here, though it was a surprise visit, but then he noticed that Gabriel was still in the doorway.

"Did you need something Gabe?" Castiel inquired.

"Hmm? Me? No. Just hanging out."

"Well do you have to do it...here?"

"What, I can't celebrate my baby brother's birthday with him and his boyfriend?" Gabe sounded mock offended.

"Well what exactly did you have planned?"

"Eh, I was just gonna wing it I guess.." Gabriel shrugged and Cas let out a sigh.

Dean rolled his eyes at Castiel's wary behavior and reached down, pinching his sides, "Don't give your brother such a hard time, he's just trying to be nice."

Cas yelped at the feeling and brought his hands down to catch Dean's, "I- hey- don't do that!"

"Do what? This?" Dean asked innocently, squeezing the darker haired boy's sides. Cas flinched and made a squeaking sound.

"Yes! Stop!"

"Why?" Dean played stupid, wiggling his fingers around a bit to draw little circles into Cas' sides.

"Because it tickles!" Cas whined, squirming in his chair, "Cut it out!"

"But it's cute when you laugh!" Dean chuckled, squeezing again.

"I do have to agree with you there Dean-o, and Cas never really seems to laugh enough." Gabriel interjected.

"That's just because you're not funny Gabriel." Castiel stuck out his tongue.

Gabe raised an eyebrow and turned his attention to Dean, "Maybe we should give my disrespectful little brother a little lesson in laughter for his birthday."

"What are you getting at?" Cas narrowed his eyes but was ignored.

"And since I'm apparently not funny at all, I guess jokes and things like that won't work on him." The oldest continued.

"Well there's one sure fire way to keep him all laughing and happy that doesn't even require a sense of humor, plus it's fast!" Dean replied.

Cas had an idea of where this was going and he did not like it one bit.

"Don't you dare Winchester, you know how much I hate that!" Cas growled, getting up from his chair and inching away. But Gabriel and Dean were now advancing on him.

"Aww, how come? I tickle you too much as a kid?" Gabriel laughed.

"You tortured me as a child until I couldn't breathe. It was not exactly fun." Cas argued.

"Well we'll try not to be so hard on you this time!" Gabe grinned, moving into his younger brother's space, "But I make no promises!"

"No don't touch me-EEE!" Cas yelped as one of Dean's hands made contact with his sides, "Leave me alone!"