Bending the Rules

"Dehehehean- Dean stahahaHAHAHAHOPPIT! Ahahaha plehehe-please!" Cas shrieked as the hunter spidered a hand all over the angel's stomach, the other hand pinning both of Castiel's off to the side.

"I'll stop.... If you promise to stop tickling me all the damn time!" Dean smirked.

"Hehehe- but it's ahaha- fun-" Cas protested.

Dean sighed, knowing that Cas loved making him smile and laugh and that he wouldn't give it up for the world. He settled on a compromise in his mind, "Fine. One day at least then. 24 hours without you trying to poke me or tickle me."

"But- HahahAHAHA OKAY- OKAY HEHEHEYES! Stahahahop! DehehEAN!" Cas squealed when Dean attacked the angel's armpits.

Dean grinned victoriously and ruffled the flustered angel's hair.

...

The day progressed quite peacefully, Dean not paranoid that nimble fingers would appear at his sides and tickle him until he collapsed to the ground in a heap of giggles.

Cas was pouting; Dean could tell by the way the angel's lower lip puffed out just a little more than usual, the way his eyes were slightly narrowed and rarely made contact with Dean's.

Dean decided to take this opportunity and milk it for all it was worth. He started doing little things, stretching his arm out right by Cas as he reached into a cabinet in the kitchen for something, putting his feet in Castiel's lap when they laid on the couch. Cas was practically scowling at him. And Dean loved every minute of it.

When the evening turned to night and the pair climbed into bed, Dean took extra care to stretch his arms up and lay with them behind his head, a smug grin lighting his features. Cas half rolled his eyes, grumbling before a mischievous idea popped into his head. The angel turned to Dean and sighed, "I'm still allowed to touch you right? Just no tickling?" He wiggled his fingers in the air for emphasis.

Dean smirked, "Well yeah."

That was all Cas needed to hear before he was rolling to a sitting position, straddling Dean's thighs. Dean's pupils dilated as he sucked in a breath out of excitement. Cas leaned down and kissed him, taking things at a slower pace. His fingers weaved between Dean's as he ground his hips against the hunter's. Dean let out a moan into the kiss and Cas practically forgot his entire plan.

Cas worked his hands under Dean's shirt and began tugging it up, brushing against Dean's sides and ribs on the way as he whisked it off.

"Hehehey!" Dean giggled, squirming beneath the angel, "I said no tickling, bitch."

"My apologies, I didn't mean to." Cas lied. He gave Dean a quick peck on the nose, "Forgive me?" Dean could've sworn in that moment that it wasn't an angel but an adorable blue eyed puppy sitting over him.

"Can't stay mad at you." Dean grinned, pulling Cas back down toward his lips.

Cas kissed him again, then began trailing his kisses down over Dean's jawline and to his neck. Dean let out a happy sigh, tilting his head to allow Cas more access.

The angel was more than happy to oblige. He kissed and nipped along Dean's neck, then managed to get at this spot right under Dean's ear. Dean gasped, his toes curling as he attempted to fight the urge to scrunch up. It still felt fantastic and Cas...probably wasn't doing it on purpose, but it tickled like hell.

What started off as a moan quickly dissolved into giggles before Dean could stop it. "Cahahas-"

"What's so funny, hmm?" Cas quirked up an eyebrow, watching Dean with a calculated expression of confusion.

Dean sighed, "N-Nothing. It's- you're fine. Great actually." He smiled shyly, not wanting Cas to stop.

Cas did his best to suppress the smirk that threatened to creep its way onto his face. He leaned back to Dean's neck, kissing and sucking and ghosting his lips over the most sensitive patches of skin, which left Dean a squirming, borderline-giggly mess.

Cas slowly started to move down, kissing Dean's collarbone, chest and down to his stomach. He planted light kisses all over Dean's skin, which made him twitch and fight back the urge to laugh. Dean was damn sure that Cas was doing this on purpose, the little shit, but even though it tickled, it still felt nice. Damn that sneaky angel bastard.

"Cas." Dean finally protested, "Thahahat's so cheating."

"What do you mean?" Cas blinked, pausing to look up at Dean.

"You know damn well." Dean gave him a stern look.

"Do you want me to stop?" Cas tilted his head totally not adorably.

"I...Well no..." Dean said in a small voice, eyes narrowing as though he was conflicted. He finally gave up and chuckled half-heartedly, "Damn you."

Cas grinned, then returned to kissing Dean's stomach, at which point Dean returned to giggling and smiling and squirming happily.

Castiel's hands had reached up and were holding onto Dean at the bottoms of his ribs. Another idea popped into the angel's head and he let a small amount of his mojo release from where his hands were pressed, swirling it out between Dean's ribs and letting it spark against his nerves.

Dean shrieked and burst into laughter at the unfamiliar sensation. "CAS- whahahahat the hehehehehell?!"

Cas stared up at him in surprise, immediately pulling back and removing his hands.

"That is absolutely not fair." Dean tried to glare at him, but a laughter-induced smile still lingered on his face.

Cas glanced from his hands to Dean's face. He hadn't expected that to work thatwell, and it had only been Dean's ribs — ticklish but nothing like his hips — so he couldn't imagine what would happen if he tried that again somewhere even more ticklish. Cas fought a tiny smile at the thought.

But then he remembered he had promised Dean a full day without tickling.... And he was already bending the rules a little with his tickly kisses.

"Okay, not fair." Cas raised his hands in surrender, "For now, that is. Once this '24 ban' is lifted, I'll /have/ to try that again."

Dean's swallowed hard and felt a nervous shiver run down his spine. This angel was going to be the end of him, he swore.