Cliches and unfair tickle fights

Dean shrieks anew in laughter as his brother pins him back on the ground and squeezes his sides evilly. "You just don't know when to give up Dean."

Dean curses his brother from the ground and laughs his head off. Every time he would try to get back at Sam, his hulking brother would simply throw him back down and tickle him silly again.

"D-Dammit Sammy! Hahahaha-s-stop!" Dean yells between laughs from under him.

"S'not my fault you're so damn ticklish Dean!" Sam snickers and runs his short nails over Dean's sides and ribs, driving his older brother nuts.

Dean eventually crawls away trying to catch his breath. He doesn't try to retaliate against Sam again, seeing as that's what landed him in that position in the first place.

Sam triumphantly stands and lays back on his own bed with a victorious grin.

A small chuckle from the corner of Dean's bed brings Dean's eyes up to glare at the offending angel, "What are you laughing at?"

Cas stops, his eyes widening a bit as Dean pulls himself from the ground and begins to advance on him.

"W-wait- I didn't-" Cas inches back on the bed, trying to keep Dean's fingers away from his sides. "No- Dean!"

"Oh you think that was funny? I'll give you something to laugh about!"

Dean grins and moves onto the bed with the angel, jabbing a finger into his side and watching as he jumps back with a squeak. "Dean- please!" Cas grapples with the hunter's hands trying to get away.

Before Dean can get him pinned and tickle him crazy, however, Cas thinks of a way out, "Wait- I-I'll help you get back at Sam!"

Dean pauses his attack and narrows his eyes, "How so?"

Now Sam butts in to the conversation, "W-what? No you will not!" He nervously starts to sit up on his bed defensively.

"Look- If I just..." Cas trails off, sitting himself up a bit more and extending a hand toward Sam, who suddenly wears a look of utter confusion and surprise.

"No no what are you doing? Don't!" Sam argues, feeling a strange force tugging at him until he lays back on the bed with his arms spread up above his head and his legs tugged down toward the bottom; even his toes are pulled back. He can't move his body an inch other than to adjust his head and yell for Cas to let him go.

"See?" Cas looks up at Dean hopefully. Dean meets his eyes with an absolutely evil grin.

"Well well well.. Looks like there's some definite perks to keeping an angel around..." Dean stalks to the foot of Sam's bed like a predator closing in on it's defenseless prey, "So...he can't move at all, right? No matter how much he tries to?" He glances at the angel looking for reassurance.

"He won't be able to so long as I keep him this way."

"No! No way- L-Let me go! This isn't fair! This is cruel! You can't!" Sam cries out, trying everything he can think of to break free of Castiel's ghostly grip, but finding all of it useless. Sam isn't going anywhere. He's in for it now.

"Sorry Sammy...but life isn't fair." Dean grins at his own little cliche, bringing a hand down to slowly stroke his brother's socked sole, "This is gonna be a fuuuuuuun day." He smiles evilly.

"No- no don't!" Sam's already biting his lip; he can't even curl his toes down to offer any protection, he can't do anything to even attempt to lessen the horrible sensations that will be running through his body in mere moments, and it terrifies him.

Dean keeps his finger stroking slowly up and down Sam's sole, watching Sam closely and relishing in his reactions. Dean is definitely going to have fun with this.