3

"What do you mean dad's coming too? Hasn't he caused enough damage to us already?"

"Hey calm down, he just wants to talk-"

"Then let him go talk to that new bitch of his-"

"Hey! Calm the fuck down and stop whining like a little bitch. We're gonna go home this weekend and see what he has to say, and don't you go pretending like you suddenly don't give a shit about that or him cause we both know you do."

"I don't give a shit about him-"

"Danny-"

"Why the fuck would I give a shit about a dude who doesn't give a shit about me?!"

"Danny-"

"He left! He was the one that chose to leave, so why come back? Why keep torturing us like that? Huh?!"

"I don't know... that's why we should go. We can't leave mom to face him all alone."

"Then take Damon with you. I don't wanna see him."

"You know I can't do that. Damon is dealing with his own shit right now and I doubt whether Chris will just allow us to walk in and make matters worse-"

"Oh please, like Chris could ever stop the two of us."

"Could you not make things any worse."

"How am I making things worse? If Damon doesn't want to be gay so what? What does that have to do with us?"

"This is not about him being gay! He's with Chris and still fooling around with chicks, man. That's messed up and not what this conversation is about so stop trying to change the subject. You're gonna come back home with me or I'll find you, tie you down and drag your ass home... got me?!"

"Freak." I mumbled, folding my arms.

"Danny!" My twin snapped and I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever."

"I-"

"Mr. McPherson did you not hear-"

We both got quiet as my acting boss walked in all angry and brooding but he stopped short as he saw I wasn't alone. Standing straighter than humanly possible, he allowed the door to close behind him as he slipped his hands in his pockets. Looking between us, I noted the moment of confusion on his face before his now hard expression turned towards me.

"I didn't know you had company. When you're done, come to my office. We have a lot of work to do and it has to be done so it can be sent out at 5 tomorrow morning. Cancel all your plans for tonight, you're working through."

I was too late in stopping my mouth from falling open and without waiting for an answer, Jon Crawford was out the door, a loud bang, the only sound in the now, dead silent room.

"Fucking asshole."

My brother's voice was the only thing pulling me back to reality and I squeezed my eyes shut as I tried and failed to even out my breathing.

"Do you see what I have to deal with on a daily basis?" I snapped, looking up at my twin.

"No wonder you're so cranky."

"Because of him, I went without sex for a month. A whole freaking month! All this late nights and early morning shit. He works me so hard that I'm too tired to even fuck... like, how the hell is that even possible?! Well, you obviously haven't met the devil."

Derek chuckled as he stood and I barely ducked as he tried to rumple my already messy hair. "Dude, I'm so glad I'm not an accountant. I'd probably go nuts and beat his ass before walking out."

"Oh trust me, I fantasize about his death everyday."

"I bet you do. See you in two days."

"Not looking forward to it." I grumbled as I followed him towards the elevator.

As soon as it opened we came face to face with Jon and he stepped further into the elevator as he waited on us to enter. Not saying a word, he just stood still and because I've gotten to know him, I knew he was coming to get me. Pressing G, we all stayed silent as the huge contraption closed and headed downwards and I was grateful for my brother's silence.

"I'll call you before I come to pick you up." Derek finally says as the elevator once more opens and I just nod as he quickly looks over at Jon before leaving.

The elevator door closes again and I awkwardly stood silent as we headed towards his office. The only sound was my loud breathing as not even his could be heard but I knew his eyes were glued to me and I just wished we could hurriedly meet his office.

My wish was evidently granted as moments later we stepped off and I stood to the side, waiting for him to exit first. Jon brushed past me with his powerful strides and I suppressed yet another eye roll as I reluctantly followed him.

Five an a half hours later, my tummy was making a dangerous rumbling noise that he seemed to ignore and I finally dropped my document and pen as I looked across at him.

"I'm hungry-"

"I noticed." Was his quick response as he cut me off.

"Can I take a break to order pizza or something?"

"No."

The fuck!

"I can't focus if I'm hungry and I doubt whether you really want these going out with mistakes tomorrow.

Sighing heavily, Jon drops his sheets of paper and focuses his dark glare at me. "Let's take a break."

I fake a smile and stood, picking his desk phone up and not caring if it was allowed, I called Pizza Hut and placed an order for a large Hawaiian pizza and two Diet Coke. Putting the phone back on the receiver, I turned to see Jon coming back from his private bathroom which technically belonged to his dad and I noted his loosened tie resting lazily against his chest and his shirt that was opened three buttons down.

He looked tired and stressed, maybe just as much as I was and I watched as he took his position at the desk as he once more delved into his paperwork. We had a slim deadline to finish way too much work and I knew the building still had a heap full of persons still working in hopes of hitting that deadline.

I yawned as I sat opposite him and he didn't even look up to scold me as I lazily sat back and watched him scribbling numbers down as he tried to balance his books. His normally neatly curled hair was coming undone as he continuously ran his hand through it in a frustrated gesture and his hazel eyes are quickly scanning the paper and calculator as he worries his bottom lip.

Jon might be an ass. He might be the biggest, hardest ass I've ever known, but one thing was for sure, he was the sexiest ass I'd seen in a while. I tilted my head as I stared intently at him and I allowed my eyes to go as low as I possibly could, taking in as much as I dared as the opportunity rarely presented itself.

"When you're done ogling me like a piece of steak, you can go down and collect your order which just arrived." He says and I smirk at getting caught.

"I was not ogling you."

Without sparing me a glance, he responds. "Tell that to the dribble sliding down the side of your chin."

Wait, hold up. Did Jon Crawford actually make a joke?... A sexual joke?

"Oh please, you're not that hot."

"Keep telling yourself that."

I let my eye roll slip out then as he looked up at me and didn't miss the raised eyebrows as he watched me before I was out of his office. This was the first time we actually had a conversation that didn't involve him barking orders or me wishing him dead and I shook my head as the other one stirred to attention.

Oh calm down! It was one talk.