28

His teeth are leaving marks along my skin.

His hands are lost in my hair.

His voice is making a mess of my already flustered state.

The hunger and want that has built up over the past few months were now reaching its boiling point and I felt like one false move and I would come undone.

His lips trailed slowly down my neck to my shoulder  and as a groan slipped from his mouth at the revelation of my need for him, I tried to bite back my own. It was still early and even though we were engulfed in darkness, my neighbors could still hear us.

"Jon, we need to stop."

"Why?" He murmurs, kissing my face while his hands slip past my protective barriers to caress my now, hot skin.

"We're outside."

"Then let's go inside."

"No, we need to stop... Would you please stop kissing me? I can't focus."

Sighing heavily, Jon steps back but doesn't let go of my waist. "What do you want from me?" He asks seriously. "I've given all I could give and right now, the only thing I wanna do is make love to you. I wanna have you in my arms and never have to fear losing you. Is that too much to ask?"

"You don't have to fear losing me but it's been months and-"

"And don't you think that's long enough to be apart from me? Don't you want me half as much as I want you? Don't you... even love me?"

His voice dropped low as he started to trail off but never did his eyes leave mine and for the first time in my life I felt like crying.

In that moment I forgot about everything that happened up until this point as I pulled him towards me and claimed his mouth. Without missing a beat, we had moved from my front porch to my bedroom and in a beat there were arms and limbs and confusion of clothing as we got lost in each other.

My fingertips got reacquainted with the parts of him I'd started to forget and as I stared up into his deep, hunger filled eyes, I couldn't help but fall deeper into the abyss of love. It was corny and it was overused but with every touch and every kiss we shared, I knew there was no way that I could ever get him out from under my skin.

"Please." I plead. "Please make love to me."

That was all he needed to hear before I felt him deep within me. My eyes went wild as I held onto him and I let out a scream as I felt my insides being spread by him.

"Jon-"

"I love you." He whispers and that stray tear that slips from my eye is lost on his lips as he brings us closer together.

The place was hot and cold, lit and dark, and small and huge all at the same time as I held onto him for dear life.

At no point that night could I remember my mouth not hanging open and as I'm roughly flipped onto my stomach, I couldn't find the words within myself to do anything other than continuously moaning as he pushed himself further and further within me.

Although my name was being muttered over and over by him as his lips were pressed against my ear, I couldn't reciprocate it as his fingers found me and kept me quiet.

I knew that by morning my body would be able to show the world the activities of the night before and at the thought of me being his and not being able to hide it, I finally felt my eyes closed as my release forced his name to come flying from my lips in such quick motion that, as though by domino effect, his climax soon followed as my hips were forced against the bed.

It could have been a few minutes or a few hours when he slipped off me and I was allowed to turn over as I cuddled closer to him. The condom that I saw him remove had me subconsciously sighing as I was too taken up to bother about it.

"Are you okay?" He whispers, falling back onto the bed and pulling me onto him so he can plant a soft kiss against my temple.

"Mmhmm."

"I'm sorry if I was too rough, I just couldn't contain myself... I needed you... I needed to feel you, to feel myself within you."

"Mmhmm."

Jon chuckles as he nuzzles my nose with his. "Is that all you can say?"

"Mmhmm."

"I love you." He whispers, staring at me and I smirk.

"Hmm."

<> <> <>

I awoke to the slight movement on the bed and looked up to see a naked Jon as he rested his head on his hands. Slipping closer to him, I wrapped my arms around his torso as I buried my head between his back.

"You okay?" I asked as I felt him exhale.

Turning to me, he smiles but I see it doesn't quite reach his ears. "I love you." He says and I feel as though that's all he's been saying.

"I know..."

Jon pulls out of my grasp and gets up as he heads over to the bathroom.

"Are you leaving me?" I asked, stopping him before he disappeared behind the door.

"I never plan to hurt you again."

"So why are you telling me you love me?"

"Because I know I hurt you by taking the fall for someone who wasn't family. I let you go through all that hurt and pain alone and I know you might want to leave when this high wears off because to them, I'm still a murderer."

"They don't love me the way you do-"

"I-"

"They don't love you the way I do."

He turns to look at me and I get up and walk towards him. "I'll never leave, never again."

"D."

Grabbing his hands, I led him into the bathroom. "So come tell me over and over again how much you love me while I take you out of this world with my body."

<~~~~~~~~~~>

A/N

Hey guys, it's me... just in case you forgot.

I'm still alive.

I am ending the book here, even though I don't want to.

I have exams I need to focus on but I needed to update you.

Please don't be mad at me for stopping the story here especially when this chapter is not the best I've ever written and I know you have questions which I hope will be answered in the final book.

P. S. Book three: Loving Chris

Love,
S. Mindy.