8

A/N

Please be advised that the next chapter after this might be 10 for some people.I deleted the book and tried again but the problem wasn't fixed. so just check for the chapters.

Sorry in advance.

~~~

A blow job was good enough huh?

I shook my head as I pulled on my shirt and slipped out the hotel room.

I had somehow ended up spending the night with some random girl I met who was just supposed to give me a blow job but after how good she was at it, I needed more.

Or maybe it was because I was high?

I hadn't the slightest clue. The slight dizziness I was feeling was quickly making me nauseous and I pulled my phone out my pocket to see the tens of missed calls from Damon. Groaning, I called a cab and hoped no one would be awake by the time I got home.

As luck would not have it, everyone was wide awake since it was almost 11, my dad had arrived and the house was unusually tense.

"About fucking time." Derek snapped as he saw me and he looked like he was seconds away from ripping someone's throat out.

Good to know he wasn't still high... wait, is that a good thing?

"Sorry, overslept."

"Everyone was worried about you Danny. You don't just disappear without telling someone. What if-" Dad started.

"Like you did?" Derek cut in, his voice dripping with ice.

"This is not the time to rehash the past. Your brother disappeared last night, didn't answer his phone and then just show up afterwards with some bull shit excuse that he overslept."

"It's no big deal dad. I slept at a hotel and forgot to call and let you guys know I'm okay. Sorry, it won't happen again."

"You fell asleep at a hotel? Why didn't you just come home with your brother?" My mother interjected and for the first time since getting here I looked at her.

She stood off to a corner, worry etched on her features as she stared at me. I could tell she didn't even want to be here and I almost felt guilty for not wanting to come over.

"I'm here, so can we get this thing over with?"

"I don't know what's the issue with you guys. I'm the one that doesn't have to be here but as much as you dislike it, I'm your father and still very much apart of this family-"

"Tell that to your wife-"

"SO we will get along for the next few hours or you all can expect that nice little monthly finance you get to end and we'll see how you get on without my money supporting you!"

"We don't need your fucking money-" Derek was quick to snap and I really wanted to get in front of him and block the shots dad was bound to get.

"Keep up that attitude son, you might be able to survive but what about Pamela, huh?" He snapped, a cynical look on his face. He turns to mom as he continued his angry rant. "Just say the word and I'm gone and you can face your good for nothing friends and explain why you can't keep a man or a house-"

Before my dad could finish that sentence I felt my fist connect with his face before I heard the cracking of bones. Or was it teeth? I hadn't a clue but my blood was boiling.

I barely got one good punch in before my dad pounced and I could faintly make out my mom yelling for us to stop fighting in the background.

My body was picked up and slammed back onto the floor and I momentarily saw stars before I felt my dad's heavy fist hit against my stomach knocking the wind out of me.