18

I silenced him with my kiss.

It was harsh, it was intense, it was exactly what I needed to get the voices in my head to shut the fuck up.

But it was short lived.

"Stop! No, you don't get to silence me with a kiss." Jon snapped as he pulled away from me. "You go around sleeping with people and then you-"

And then I did it again.

And I would continue to do it until he felt what I felt.

I didn't want to talk or argue about how juvenile I could be when it came to the little mister tucked away in my pants. All I wanted to do was sneak my hands around his neck and pull him closer to me as we did nothing that concerned talking.

"I sat in a police station for the entire day." Jon continued as he broke apart from me again but this time he wasn't shouting angrily at me.

His voice was just above a whisper and his expression wasn't that of the tyrannical, egotistical bastard of a boss who was upset with me; his expression was that of deep sorrow and pain and damnit, I would have done anything in the world to make those feelings go away...

So I did.

"I'm an idiot, I know that. I do stupid things because I'm broken and I never think about anyone else but myself."

I rub my nose against his as I looked up into his eyes. "I didn't want to... I didn't want to imagine myself loving someone and having them love me when I know that in the end, I'd hurt them. I'd leave just like my dad did."

"You're not your dad-"

"Because I wouldn't allow myself to be. When I'm stressed or lonely or having a bad day... Fuck, when I'm overwhelmed with joy, I wanna have sex and I do. It doesn't matter who I'm with, I do... I don't wanna be the guy that falls for you and then hurt you."

Jon stares at me and I exhaled as his expression changed from hurt and confused to understanding.

"Danny-"

That broken call of my name was all I needed.

I once again crashed my lips to his as I tried to taste the very essence of his soul. The winds seemed to pick up causing huge raindrops to hit against us but neither one of us cared as I was picked up by Jon who braced me to the nearest flat surface.

The wall was cold and wet but I tried not to think about that as my neck was being devoured moments before his wet hand slid past my slacks.

We both groaned; me at the feel of his strong, seasoned hand encircling my boner and him because he once again got to have me as his.

I vowed silently to ensure we both get to home base instead of always stopping at 2nd or 3rd and the way Jon was acting, he couldn't agree more.

My thoughts were happily cut short as I felt him ground his hips against mine before allowing me to stand on my own two feet. In no time our jerseys were off and I pushed every piece of garment on my lower half to the ground before quickly pulling his throbbing length out.

I couldn't tell if it was precum on the tip of him or the rain but I didn't waste time figuring it out as I held both our lengths together, pumping slowly.

His hazel eyes looked into mine as I bit into my bottom lip and he replaced my teeth marks with his before going on his knees on the wet ground.

My attempts to keep quiet were futile and even the rain ceased as my cock was being pleasured by him ensuring that my little slip ups of moans and groans could be heard a mile away.

"I love the taste of you." Jon murmurs as he lifts one of my legs.

I smirked, looking up to meet his 6'2" as he moistens two of his fingers before slowly massaging my entrance.

I didn't dare stop him this time knowing how great it felt and as I closed my eyes and slowly stroked him, he allowed one and then both fingers to slide inside me.

The feeling was indescribable; one hand pumping me, two fingers penetrating and a hot mouth against cold skin was enough to have me cuming all over his chest.

"I want you." Jon murmurs coming closer to me and causing both our junks to become pressed against each other, making a mess of my juices as they slowly slipped down his abdomen.

"Great, cause I want you too."

I should have taken a second more to think of what his statement meant because in the blink of an eye my body was turned around and my face now stared at the wall which oddly held his expression on a normal day.

I wanted to laugh at my own joke but I could no longer feel his dick pressed against my ass and I had not the time to question as they are suddenly being spread to accommodate his tongue.

My semi hard cock is immediately rod straight and I press my hands and forehead against the wall as I relished the feeling.

"I can get lost in your scent." I hear him whisper as he once more presses his body to mine and I just smile at the wall with my eyes still closed, bracing my back against his chest.

"Mm."

"Say you'll be mine." He quietly says, planting soft, wet kisses to my back, shoulders and neck.

"Jon." I breathe out not knowing how to respond.

"I won't ask you to change and I won't yell if you mess up. We'll take it slow... I promise."

That last, almost silent whisper was enough for me to breathe out yes without thinking and against my better judgement, I screamed out as his fingers were replaced with the tip of his cock.

Jon's hand is suddenly pressed against my mouth as he silences me before he quickly removes himself and I turned as I stare up at him.

"Jon-"

My argument was cut short as we heard loud crashing coming from inside the house followed by shouting and I pushed past him as I headed for the house, ignoring the clothes that were still at his feet.

This conversation was nowhere near over. I said to myself as I held my junk and headed indoors.

My mental argument was cut short as my twin was struggling to hold a livid Chris back just as Damon was getting up from my broken coffee table with blood on the side of his face.

He was equally pissed and I was just a frame out of reach as he lunged for both my brother and his ex.