Promise

Omniscient
NYC, New York
June 5, 2009
7:35pm

"Get your shit and get the hell out of my house Beyonce! I knew this shit would happen again and you fuckin told me, scratch that, you PROMISED me you wouldn't do it again!" I yelled throwing dishes at her as she ducked. Once she saw I was out of shit to throw she came near me but I quickly grabbed a knife.

"Don't touch me." I practically hissed. She put her hands up but still continued to make her way towards me as I stood ready to attack her.

"Nicki, baby I promise it wasn't what it looked like. I made a promise to you and I was true to my word. I didn't sleep with her." She said. I grabbed her phone off the counter and unlocked it going straight to their message thread.

"Baby you were so good to me last night, Becky, you fucked me better than Jason ever could, Becky, when are you going to leave that bitch and get with me? You promised me you would end it, Becky, I'm wet for you Yonce, sincerely, Becky with the good hair!" I yelled and threw her phone at her which she fumbled with but caught. I should have smashed that shit to pieces. She put her phone in her pocket and looked at me.

"I was just entertaining her, nothing ever happen-

"Shut up! I don't want to hear it-

"BUT YOU GONE HEAR IT!" Beyonce yelled aggressively coming at me and snatched the knife out my hand before I could use it on her.

"You gone listen to what the fuck I have to say and you're going to believe it. I didn't sleep with her! I kissed her once or twice but it didn't mean shit! I apologize from the bottom of my heart but what the fuck did you expect? You at your job odd hours of the fuckin day-

"And that gives you the right to put your damn lips on-

"Shut up!" She yelled pushing me against the wall as her hands wrapped around my throat.

"Say something else Onika." She said harshly. I only looked at her, seeing the beads of sweat piling up on her forehead from the anger that boiled within her.

"Throwing shit at me, pulling knives like you crazy? You must want me to act crazy, you like being handled like this. I should have been checked yo ass when you slapped me for pickin up that woman's wallet." Beyonce said. I looked away and she gripped my chin making me look at her.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you." She said. I felt my pussy start to throb and she let me go with a push.

"Wait on me upstairs." She said looking at her hands. I looked at her and she furrowed her eyebrows.

"You think I'm playing with you?" She asked gripping me and pushed me up against the island counter as she pressed herself up against my ass. I moaned from the contact and I heard her unbuckling her pants as she reached into my boyshorts.

"Stop." I pushed her hand away and she smacked my ass.

"You stop, I told you I was sorry and it wouldn't happen again, and it didn't. You acting like you can't understand what the word sorry means but Ima bout help you and adjust that attitude you was giving me earlier. You been craving this shit but you act like you wasn't." She said rubbing her finger on my second pair of lips as I moaned.

"Pull another knife on me again and watch what happened." She said dipping her finger into my drenched hole. I moaned uncontrollably and she smirked, snatching my thong off as she prepared to fuck me. I felt her rubbing the tip of her dick up and down my pussy and moaned as she groaned. I laid my head down on the counter and she pulled me up by hair sliding roughly into me.

"Ahhh, fuck!" I yelled at she slid back out and roughly slammed into me again. It hasn't even been a good minute yet and I could already hear my juices swishing around like she'd been fucking me for hours.

"Shit, bey, stop, I'm sorry!" I yelled once she sped up, continuous ramming her thick 8 inches into my wet core. I moaned to the top of my lunges as she grunted and spoke in my ear.

"You trusted me when I said I didn't fuck her?" She asked pulling me against her, my back pressed up against her chest. I moaned but couldn't answer as she repeatedly rammed herself deeper, hitting my g-spot with every thrust.

"Answer my question Onika." She groaned biting at my neck leaving marks I'm sure would be there for days.

"Yesss, I-I'm sorry!!" I moaned.

"Why you apologizing baby? I thought I did wrong." She said reaching her hand down to play with my clit as she thrusted faster.

"Mmmmm fuck baby slow down!!" I yelled bending over only for her to pull me back.

"I'm not done talking to you babygirl, you forgive daddy?" She asked rubbing faster. I nodded.

"Say you forgive daddy." She said and let me bend over as she slapped and gripped my ass.

"I forgive you daddy, ahhh I'm about to cum!!" I yelled. She slowed her thrust down as she began grinding her hips into me pushing her dick deeper as my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

"You wanna cum for daddy?" She asked. I nodded whimpering as she gripped my face pulling me to her and licked and kissed at my spot on my neck.

"Cum for me." She said and as she spoke I squirted all over her as she picked up her pace and pounded me as I threw my ass back.

"Fuck girl!" She yelled. I continued to do so feeling other orgasm rising in the pit of my stomach as I felt her dick throbbing in my pussy. She moaned deeply into my ear causing us both to release at the same time. She collapsed on top of me and kissed the back of my neck.

"I promise nothing happened." She mumbled.

"I believe you." I whispered.
_________________________________________________

Hmmmmmm.....