The Flight

Beyoncé's POV
January 4, 2019
2:34pm

Winter break had just ended and just as quick as it arrived my parents were ready to give me back. I wasn't a bad child. I never caused any mischief. You know how they say wrong place wrong time? Well in this case it's wrong family right time. My parents never loved me. It caused some damage but I feel I escaped just in time.

"Ma'am can you please step forward?" The woman at baggage claim spoke. I nodded grabbing my things and was on my way.

"That's one ugly dress." Someone said. I jumped at the touch and turned around to see a girl with the same uniform I had on. She greeted me with a smile and I smiled back nervously looking over my plaid dress.

"I think I've seen you around the dorms before." She spoke as we gave the lady our plane ticket. I nodded. I wasn't too much of a talker.

"Beyoncé, right?" She asked. I stopped and looked at her.

"Did you want something?" I asked. She shook her  head no.

"Just being friendly. My bad." She shook her head as she walked off.

I shrugged going go find my seat. I walked to the back of the plain and noticed I was following her. She stopped at a certain seat and looked up. I looked at my seatIng arrangement and sighed.

"Just my luck" I mumbled. I saw her struggle to reach the compartment above our seats where the luggage went and laughed. She stopped and turned around.

"Are you going to help me with your extra tall ass or stand there?" She asked. I sighed helping her and then put my bags up as well. She sat down with a plop and instantly got on her phone.

"A thank you would've sufficed." I mumbled after urging my bags up and sitting down as well. I pulled my phone out as well and I heard a snicker. I looked at her and she looked at me and laughed again.

"Bitch is that a flip phone?!" She asked loudly. I quickly put my phone away looking around to see if she caused any unwanted attention. I buckled up and sat there in silence. She went back to what she was doing minutes later as the plane finished boarding.

"Good afternoon this is your captain speaking. We're preparing for takeoff so can you put your cellphones on airplane mode and fasten your seatbelts." He said. The girl next to me started doing as asked as I sat there.

11:34pm
Onikas POV

Around this time the lights were dim and everyone had been fast asleep...well everyone except Beyoncé. She's been trembling the entire time and she looked a bit pale.

"Hey, you good?" I asked. I looked down to see the tips of her fingers turning white from the grip she had on the arm rest of the seat. I looked up at her and chuckled at her taking short deep breaths and the sweat beads forming on her forehead.

"What do you want?" She asked short of breath as she concentrated on the seat in front of her.

"I just want for you to relax, I'm sure this isn't your first time." I said. She looked at me and her fingers relaxed just a little.

"No, it isn't my first time. Doesn't mean the anxiety will go away." She said and snapped her head back forward. I made a face and turned back to what I was doing. A flight attendant walked down the aisle and approached her.

"I know flying alone is tough. Try to relax and get some sleep, both of you." She smiled. I mugged her.

"I'm 16 not 6. I know how this works. Be concerned with her, not me." I said. She gave a fake smile and swiftly walked away.