Boot Camp

Ok Beyoncé's POV
Houston, Texas
May 25, 3017
4:23am

There was a whistle followed by loud screams from our officer. I let out a groaned sitting up holding my head as everyone else scurried to the front of their beds standing in position.

"I'm sorry princess did I wake you?" Officer Maraj looked at me. I looked around to see if she was talking to me. Everyone else had already been standing like statues looking straight ahead. Yea she was talking to me. I sighed.

"Get out of bed knowles! Didn't you hear the whistle?!" She yelled blowing it again. I sucked my teeth and she upped a brow.

"Drop and give me 50. Everybody!" She yelled. Everyone either sighed, groaned or sucked their teeth mumbling incoherently. I sat there dumbfounded. I wasnt about to do shit. Officer Maraj looked at me with folded arms and I heard the girl next to me whisper.

"Bitch just do it!" She whispered. I looked at her and rolled my eyes getting up and out of bed. Everyone stared at me as I got down on the hard wood floor and laid on my stomach. I couldn't help but to laugh at the fact that any one of them thought for a second I was getting my black ass down here to do any sort of workout. I felt my self being yanked from the ground and gasped.

"You think this is a joke? Its funny to you?" Officer Maraj asked. I looked down at her and smirked.

"Nicki who you think you're foolin' with ya short ass? Stop yanking up on me before I have to check you." I said. I could tell by the look on her face I offended her life and challenged her power.

"It's officer Maraj to you Knowles. I don't think you learned your lesson the last time." She said referring to the whole she put me in for a week straight for acting out. I shrugged.

"There is nothing your midget ass can do to me to make me scared of you. It's just not possible. Now run along and let us sleep." I said smiling.

"Yea it's considered rude much." I heard Robyn whisper beside me. I nodded. Nicki stared me down and nodded. 

"All of you head to the cafeteria, except you." She said never taking her eyes off me. I rolled my eyes as everyone left out of the bunkers. 

"You think you're big and bad don't you?" She questioned looking at me. I didn't respond.

"I don't know if any of the other girls told you this or not but I break bitches down for living-

"You cant force everyone to be your height." I said in a nonchalant manner. She let out a deep breath and I looked at her.

"You done squeaking? If so I'd like to eat-

I choked on the last bit of my words when she grabbed me by the throat harshly.

"Shut the fuck up bitch." She hissed. I looked down at her with strain. She was strong to be 3'5.

"Who you calling a bitch, bitch?" I questioned. She pushed me back making me fall on the bed. She went and locked the door and made her way over to me.

"Ima have to deal with you a lil different." She said taking her jacket off. I watched her and scuffed.

"What you gon do beat me? Like Ian used to that." I shook my head. She walked towards me and straddle my lap. I widen my eyes from shock.

"I see how you be trying to daddy these lil girls around here, let me tell you something, I'm the only one to be referred to as daddy, the only one." Nicki spoke. I couldn't take her serious. 

"Look lady. Get ya old attractive ass out my lap before -

"Before you what? Yell? Throw a tantrum? Roll your eyes? Baby I'm not scared of you not one..bit.." She said running her hands to the band of my shorts. I didn't mean for it to happen but my breathing hitched and she caught it.

"That's what I thought." She smirked pushing me back as she climbed up on me further.

"This is sexual harassment-

"Push me off then." She said rubbing her finger between my thighs. I could feel the wetness seeping through my panties. She ran one hand up my shirt and squeezed my boob making me moan.

"Get the fuck off of me.." I barely got out. Her hand rubbed the outer part of my clothed pussy as she spoke.

"I hear what you're saying but you're showing little to no effort that you actually want me to stop. Your wet bey." She said finally slipping her inside my pants and panties.

"and I'm going to finger this shit until you learn who daddy is and until you fuckin know better. You won't learn unless daddy teaches you, right?" She asked dipping a finger in my slit. I gasped lifting up some as she positioned herself on me and slid four fingers inside of me.

"Damn bey, you're about tight as fuck babe." Nicki smirked, letting her fingers slide in and out of me. I bit my bottom lip from the throbbing sensation that was being created in between my legs. She's really bringing the bitch out of me.

"Mmmm.." I moaned. She curved her fingers picking up the pace as I threw my head back and started riding her fingers.

"Fuck Nicki-

Nickis POV

"Ah, that's not my name." I smiled shoving my fingers in deeper as she let out a high pitch moan. I was getting wet just watching her fuck faces. I slide her pants and panties down taking mines off as well. I place myself on top of her spreading my pussy lips and instantly start riding bey. She reached for my waist smacking my ass and I humped her harder.

"Daddy shittt!" Beyonce moaned trying to push me off which only made me go ten times harder and faster.

"Ahh shit fuck bey!! Mmmm!!" I moaned out. I looked at her to see her eyes closed as she took in the pleasure. I reached my fingers down and played with her clit causing her to buck. I started bouncing on her and you could hear the sounds of both of her juices mingling.

"Fuck I'm almost there!" Beyonce moaned. I grabbed onto her leg grinding hard in circles.

"Mmm cum on daddy's pussy lil bitch." I moaned lowly. She looked at me with nothing but lust in her eyes.

"Fuck I'm cumming don't stop!" She moaned grinding me on her faster. I felt her juices squirt out as I played with her pussy and rode out her orgasm just for mine to hit me right afterwards.

"Ahhhh fuck bey!!" I moaned out as I came all over her pussy. She moaned as well and I collapsed on top of her as she slapped my ass.

"Ima let you think you had this. You a good fuck tho." She smirked pushing me off of her as she grabbed her clothes putting them back on. 

"Shower?" I asked disgusted.

"Um after I eat. Get the fuck up and get dressed so I can eat." She said. My quick fuck literally ain't do shit.
______________________________

Any request?
Who still reading this actually?

I know it was short but it was just to update.