The accident

*A/N this chapter does have a trigger warning so please skip the chapter if needed. I don't want anyone to feel like they need to read this chapter, because you don't.*

Tae's P.O.V.

     So this is the day, I move into my best friends house. Not only is he my best friend he is my all time crush of a lifetime. It wouldn't be a problem for me even if I had a crush on Jungkookie, but he only sleeps in his shorts and when you wake up thats a beautiful sight that only certain people should see. And I am not that special to be able to see the perfectness of that boy. But I do so that's just luck. I really am excited to move in with him, so I don't have to deal with my parents anymore, cause it really does suck knowing that if you die no one will care, but I never tried after the first time, because I was caught by my best friend, and that's when I found out that people do actually care.

*Backflash* still Tae's P.O.V

I was just taking all the hits, I didn't even try to fight back. I knew if I tried to fight back he would hit harder, and my mom would stand there watching him, not saying or doing anything. They told me that I was an accident, and they never even wanted a kid. What they said to me really got to me, it hurt hearing my own parents say things like that. I was baffled when I first heard these words come out of their mouths, but now I knew it was true and I was used to hearing it by now. After my father left me on the ground, after beating me to a pulp. I was able to manage to get myself up, and was about to go to my room, when I heard my dad.

"Get out of my house, I don't want to see you back here until you can tell me you found a house and are leaving." His father said in a stern face

"What about my clothing, I won't have anything to wear?" I questioned

"You get three supcases, and that is it. Pack whatever you like in each one, as long as it belongs to you. And you have an hour and that in it." His father told him

"Thank you, I will be out in an hour." I said.

 I packed very neatly knowing more would fit that way. I tried my hardest not to cry. I had got my shoes all to fit in the smallest supcase I had, and all my clothes fit in the biggest one, and all extra stuff was put in the medium sized supcase I was given. I left without saying anything. I got my stuff in my car and went to the only place I knew would be safe. I went to the school yard, it was a saturday and I knew no one would be there on a day like this. I got out of my car and left my stuff in there, the only things I grabbed was my phone and a small pocket knife. I sat on a bench that was outside behind a tree crying. I then made the first cut, and then a few more by the time I had stopped I had 15 cuts all over my wrist. I was sobbing so much, not being able to hear anything, all I heard was someone yell and I was out.

Jin's P.O.V

I was at the school for saturday school, because I really wanted to get the test done, because I didn't want do it on Monday. I was walking out of the school, and all I heard was someone crying. I started walking towards the crying, but started to run when I could notice the cry belonged to Tae. I started to yell his name, but he didn't respond. I finally reached him, and he was leaning against the tree, looking as if he passed out. I looked all over him to see if I could find a reason for why he might of passed out. That's when I noticed his wrists were cut open so much, I started to cry myself. I reached into my bag and grabbed the first-aid-kit out of there cause I knew I had some gauze and wrap in there. I quickly grabbed it and fixed up his wounds as well and quickly as I could. I took the bus to the school today but I noticed his car was parked in the parking lot. I took the keys out of his pocket, took the knife out of his hand and threw it away in a nearby trash can. Then I put his phone in my pocket and lifted him up. I then realized that he was to heavy to carry for me, so I called Jimin.