On Set (1432)

Date:September 20,2017

"Mom i have nothing to wear" i say walking in to my moms room. she was vlogging

"Keegan you went shopping yesterday" she says pointing the vlog camera at me

"yeah but if i wear that i wont have anything to wear to the kca's" i say to her looking in her closet 

"How about you have annie pick you out something"

"mom the last time i did that i was in a bright pink dress i never knew i had"

annie yells "YEAH AND YOU ROCKED IT!!!" i shook my head and ran back up to my loft.

I forgot to tell you who i am well i am annie leblanc and hayley leblanc's older sister, I am 16, I have a couple rolls in a few shows i am on Austin and ally and i am on a web show called chicken girls i play annies sister Melody.I am a singer along with annie but i go on tour with the whydontwe boys.I am also a 4 time olympic figure skater.

"KEEGAN ITS TIME TO GO!!!!" my mom yells. And they wonder why our neighbors hate us...i got my outfit on and run downstairs and i grab my school bag and head to the car and i hop in the drivers side and start the car and get my seatbelt on. i got my licence a while ago so now i have to drive everywhere. they all come running down and they hop in and i get the gps on and we start to drive to the place.

"so keenan have you went to the studio lately" annie says 

"yeah i have and i would like you to hear my new song" (broken by brook butler) i turn on my song and mom starts to tear up and i pull into the set and we hop out and we walk to the front where everyone is. Brooke and i are best friends we do everything together. Me and brooke see eachother and my mom starts to vlog and i take off twords brooke and we tackle eachother in a hug. "i missed you soo much you should spend the night tonight" 

" Oh my gosh yes we should we could go to the movies and we could go look for an apartment for us or even better a house" brooke says while we stand up

"Oh my goodnedss yes!" we both run to makeup and hair she gets her hair done as i get my makeup done 

Me and Brooke switched chairs