Ultrasound (360)

Date:December 23,2017
Once Hayley was done with set we invited everyone out to cheesecake factory and me and hayley ran to the doctors to find out if im having a girl or a boy "Okay yall i know we have filmed quite a bit but right now we are going to find out if little love but is a boy or a girl then were going to Cheese cake factory"

"Yeah im gonna be a great aunt" hayley says from the back seat while drinking her starbucks.

"okay well lets go in" Carson says, yeah we brought carson because afterall he is my babys dad and my boyfriend. 

"Hello im here for an appointment" i say as i walk up to the desk

"Oh um Keegan Leblanc" she says 

"Yes"

"fill this out and they will call you back" she says smiling 

i start to fill it out and once i get done they call my name so we all walk over to them they take my weight and and we walk to a room i lay on the table and they pull my shirt up and put the jelly on my stomach "oh my lord thats cold" the lady smiles and puts the thing on my stomach

"Okay so there is your baby. would you like to know the gender or would you like me to wright it down"

"would you wright it down please" she nods and hands me an envelope. we all walk out and head to cheese cake factory for dinner. We get to cheese cake factory and i walk over to Mr.Jimmy and "Hey i have a question what are you doing on Christmas evening"

"um i think were going over to your house for the evening"

"okay because were gonna do the gender reveal party on Christmas and i need to know how many people are coming" i ask the whole table and half are coming so i have about 30ish people coming so i am going to go home when we are done and im going to go to a store and get an outfit and then some stuff for a scavenger hunt.