Oliver x y/n

I was a half-blood Gryffindor. Loved quidditch, so of course I played it. I was chaser, but when Oliver was not able to play I filled in for him. I was a better keeper than a chaser. But still the best at being a chaser. It was after a quidditch practice when my dream came true...
I was walking to the locker room to get changed. Everyone was gone because I had stayed late to practice more. Because my playing was still the best, but I got nervous around Oliver. I knew I liked him but he probably would never like me. I walked out of the locker room to find my ex-boyfriend out side smiling. His name Jackson, he was a Hufflepuff, and everyone thought it was weird that I dated him because he hates quidditch, and that's basically what I talk about 24/7.
"Hey Babe" Jackson said
"Piss off" I said
"Aww... do you miss me? Well you can get me back" Jackson said. He started touching me in a uncomfortable way. So I let my reflexes go... I punched him square in the face. His nose started bleeding. He ran off like the cowered he is. Then I heard clapping, I turned around to see my crush Oliver Wood.
"Nice punch" Oliver said
"Oh... he'll get a lot more if he comes near me again" I said
"Yeah he probably needs it... Hey um... y/n I have something to ask you" Oliver said nervously
"Shoot" I said smiling
"Um... um... um... never mind" Oliver said. So I walked off to the common room. I found my best friend f/n.
"Hey y/n. So did Wood finally ask or was he nervous about something else?" F/n said
"He did not ask me, so probably something else" I said sadly
"Don't worry y/n he'll ask you sooner or later" f/n assured me
"Oh... God I hope he choses sooner" I said
Oliver POV——————————————

I walked into the common room enbearessed, how could I not have the courage to ask her out. Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! I heard someone say my name so I stopped... it was y/n and f/n.
"Don't worry he'll ask you sooner or later" f/n said
"Oh... God I hope he choses sooner"  
y/n said
Was this happening could my crush be talking about me? Ok I need to ask her and see.
"Hey, um... y/n can I talk to you in private?" I asked she nodded and got up. We walked out to an empty corridor, and stopped.
"What's wrong Oliver?" She asked.
Man... she is so pretty, and smart, and loves quidditch. Ok here goes nothing.
"Um... I just wanted to... um... know if youwouldliketogooutwithme" I said very quickly. She looked at me confused.
Y/n POV———————————————

"Um... I just wanted to... um... know if youwouldliketogooutwithme" he said very quickly.
"Umm..." I said I had know idea what he just said.
"Oh... ok I see, it's fine" Oliver said starting to walk away
"Wait. I just was trying to figure out what you said" I said blushing
"Would you like to go on a date with me" he said a bit slower. I smiled and gave him a peak on the cheek. And smiled.
"I love to" I said walking away

Harry Potter one shotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara