Draco x reader

I'm not the nicest person you would want to be around. I mean if your nice to me then I'm nice to you... but since I'm a Slytherin and goth no one really likes me. So I'm basically on my own. Im ok with being alone because what people don't know is that I'm daughter of Hades and I am color blind until I find my soulmate. Of course that's never going to happen... I was walking to the quidditch pitch... no I don't play on The house team but I still do love the game. I walked out to play some I enchanted the blunger to chase after me when I was looking for the snitch. Ok ow it sounds dangerous but I don't care. I look for danger that way my life isn't boring. I quickly let the snitch go so I could chase it. I zoomed after it the blunger after me. I zoomed left then right, up and down. The blunger was getting closer and closer to me. I leaned forward on my broom so it would go faster. Then the blunger exploded. I looked to see a boy with white hair... Malfoy obviously. But why did he do that.
"Hey! Idiot why did you do that!" I yelled flying down on my broom.
"Because you were in danger!" He yelled. Man I had never really thought this kid but he seems like everyone has said the truth about him. Mean, snooty, rich, handsome... wait what?
"I wasn't in danger you git I put the spell on the blunger so I could..." I stoped because I could see green and all the other colors
"No! No! No! No! No! No! NO!" I yelled in frustration.
I ran off. I could tell he was watching me but that didn't stop me. I ran all the way to the old grave yard. And sat down, I mean I'm daughter of Hades Of course I like grave yards.
"Why him!? Why does he have to be my soulmate?!" I yelled in anger.

Time skip———————————————

It had been a couple of moths. I tried to stay away from him at all times. He unfortunately wanted to 'hang out' and 'get to know each other'. And he tried to talk to me every day and luckily he doesn't know about the secret passageways though the castle. I was walking to my next class when I hit something... but this something was warm, strong, and now holding me in its arms. I opened my eyes to see Malfoy holding me.
"Hello" He said smirking
"Good bye" I said rolling out of his warm arms. I quickly grabbed my books and walked off.
"Please! What can't you just talk to me so we can be friends!" Malfoy asked
"Because Of reasons I don't want to talk about" I said and walked off. I wasn't sure how to take all of this new information. I needed to think. Even if I thought I knew the answer to all my questions already...

A/n part 2 anyone?