Cedric x reader

A/n ok so you will see this 🎹 when you are supposed to play the music(ps when you start the music just let it play as you read)

I'm not extra ordinary or even ordinary I'm a quite strange girl. I'm not someone who is loved by everyone and hangs out with the popular crowds. I'm just a lonely h/n in a world where I come up with my own story's and live the life I am supposed to. I am in the middle of DADA when I feel something hit my head. I look back to see a note was stuck in my hair. I pulled it out of my hair and read it.

Dear y/n,

The sun is up
The sky is blue
Today is beautiful,
And so are you

Love,
anonymous

I looked up from the note and didn't see anyone looking at me. So I just brushed it off.

-Time skip brought to you by Snape eating fried chicken in a tutu-

It had been a couple of months and I kept getting these love notes and they said stuff like...

You'll be forever in my heart,
No one else will do,
I'll never let you go,
Because I like you!

And...

You are the apple of my eye,
The star in my sky,
You take my breath away,
For you my darling I will always stay

They were really sweet and I wished I knew who sent them. Maybe I should send them something because sometimes they send it by owl and I could use their owl to send it to them. That's what I'll do! I'll do it later because if I'm correct tomorrow I will be getting another one.

-time skip brought to you by Draco and Hermione snogging in the halls-

I spent all night and wrote a song and everything. I used and enchantment to make it so it would play the song when they open it. I wouldn't be lying if I told you I hoped it was sent by Cedric Diggory. I've had a crush on him for a while now and he doesn't even know me. I sighed and walked up to the owlerly. There it was my letter from my anonymous lover. I took the letter and gave the owl my letter and it flew off. I walked to the great hall. I'll open the letter later. I walked in and sat down with my friends when all of a sudden I heard.
🎹
"Oh no" I whispered to myself and looked around. And blushed as I saw my long time crush was holding the singing note. He had a blank face.
"WAIT! That sounds like y/n l/n" a Gryffindor yelled and the great hall started laughing. I didn't even look to see if Cedric was as well I just ran out of the great hall as fast as I could. I ran and ran until I got to the kitchens. I ran in I was quite good friends with the house elf's and they always knew if I was sad to just give me some water and let it go over. I sat down against the wall crying in my hand. I pulled my knees up to my chest and hid my face. I was so embarrassed! He probably hates me know. And to think I might have had gotten to have a chance with him. I could hear the door open and I didn't really care who just came in. They just probably wanted to mock me.
"You ok y/n?" I heard Cedric's soft voice ask
"W-Why are you here?" I asked trying to hold back my sobs.
"Well I wanted to know if you were ok" he said
"Of course I'm not ok! I just embarrassed myself in front of the entire school and someone I have can quite found of and will probably never have a chance with!" I exclaimed angrily
"Well Who is the guy?" Cedric asked as if he didn't know
"You of course!" I yelled
"Why would you think I didn't want to be with you?" He asked
"Because I embarrassed you" I said trying to hold in my sobs. I felt a tear roll down my cheek and I looked down embarrassed. I felt a finger under my chin and lifted my head up. I looked into Cedric's beautiful eyes and he looked back at mine. I felt his warm soft lips on mine. I was shocked but kissed back. We pulled apart almost as soon as we started.
"Y/n?" He asked
"Yes" I said
"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked smiling
"Of course" I said smiling back.