Bill x y/n

I'm a Malfoy I can't possibly be falling for a Weasley. No I am definitely not falling for the handsome... no... gorgeous... stop thinking that... beautiful... sigh. Aw, man what is my father going to think. I have potions next got to get going. I walked into the class. There was only one seat left... and it was next to Bill Weasley. I sat down and he did not look happy. He hated me so I pretended to hate him.
"Ok so today we will be making love potions, and once your done I want you to write down what you smell" professor said
I got up and grabbed my ingredients. I was first one done, Bill soon afterwards. I smelled the potion, it smelled of chocolate frogs, galleons, and Bills cologne.
"Hey Weasley can you drop the amount of cologne you use! It's over powering the potion" I said coldly to him
"As long as you drop the amount of perfume you were! I can't smell anything" he said coldly
"Wait..." we both said in unison
"I ran out of perfume two weeks ago" I said
"And I ran out of cologne the other day" he said. We both went red.
"All right everyone go back to your potions" the teacher said trying to calm down the loud whispering.

A couple days later——————————

I was walking though the corridors until someone grabbed me and pulled me into a closet.
"Why did you smell my cologne in the potion?" A boy asked. Once I got me brain to stop spinning I realized it was Bill.
"Probably the same reason you smelled my perfume" I said smirking
"Well in that case will you go out with me?" He asked
"Sure" I said looking into his brown eyes, and looking at his gorgeous red hair. There was barely any room left between us. He closed the space between us. I felt fire works fly. I was falling for a Weasley.

A/n sorry for the short story I have readers block and FSA tomorrow