dos

"finn!" a sweet, dictated voice called through the bustle of the dressing rooms.

"in here, rey!" finn called back as he continued to focus on getting his stage-makeup off.

"my boy!" the brunette said enthusiastically as she poked her head through the door. "fantastic performance tonight!" she exclaimed.

finn chuckled. "thanks, rey. i was a little distracted tonight, though." he said softer.

rey's brows furrowed as she sat down on the violet suade couch in finn's dressing room. "what was it?"

finn paused, staring at himself in the mirror. "there was someone in the crowd..." he started, looking as if he was lost in thought. "he looked at me the entire time i was up there. he gave me a weird vibe."

rey listened intently. "what kind of vibe?" she asked.

finn thought. "i don't know... i feel like, like i want to know him."

-

poe's fingers scrambled to get his key into his apartment door, finally unlocking it and rushing inside. he flew to his laptop, b.b-8 not far behind him. he pulled at poe's pant legs as poe ignored it, searching "The Struggle" in a desperate attempt to see the man in the yellow mask's face. unfortunately, poe would find that due to the unpopularity of the play, there wasn't much about the cast or plot on google. poe groaned, sliding down in his chair. his corgi continued to pull on his pant leg.

poe stared at the computer screen before noticing something and sitting forward. "The Struggle tickets in NYC" the website read. poe clicked on it and nearly yelped for joy as the realization that they were on tour around the city hit him. poe smiled widely, immediately purchasing tickets for their next show in greenwich village.

"b.b-8," he called out, standing up and pushing in his chair. the corgi bounced around the corner of his apartment and yelled at his legs, already anticipating what his owner had to say.

poe smiled. "let's go for a walk."