6 - Smexy (M)

*Mature Content - Please skip this part if you're uncomfortable - Read at your own risk - You.Have.Been.Warned*

After I regained some power, I got up to find a tape. I finally found it in the last drawer of Daniel's table.

"What are you doing? Damn. Your ass are so fine. I wanna shake them on my cock," he said.

I smiled when I looked at him biting his lips when I purposely shook my butt lightly. Then I ran back to the bed before I sat in front of the laptop. I tore a small piece of tissue and taped it to cover the camera.

"Baby. What are you doing? Are you trying to seduce me? Because it totally works," he said as he pulled me closer to him as he's fondling my boobs.

"Uh yes, baby. I definitely am. But let me do some preventive measures first, okay? I already secured the camera, now where's the recording?" I asked as I tried to find it but nada.

"Oh My God. You wanna have sex while watching your own porn? Woah. You really are a bad girl. Ouh, you turn me on so badly," Daniel said as he stroked my pussy as he bit his lips.

"Since you know that I'm bad. Now tell me Where's the recording? Before I ruin your laptop to find it. I need to seal it," I said when I couldn't find the recording file anywhere.

"You're a tech savvy I see. Why am I aroused to see how smart you are? You're smart and sexy. Ouh I'm getting really hard for you," he said as he kissed the back of my ear then nibbling it while trailing his fingers on my folds.

"Oh Dan, please, just tell me where did you save it, so we can be done with it then fuck again. I can't wait to feel you inside me. Oh wow. You have a pretty sophisticated security system here. I'm impressed," I said as I speed up my fingers because I wanted him so badly, when I felt his fully erected dick grazing my back.

I bit my lips when I dug further to his computer. Knowing that he's also a smarty pants aroused me even more. I was literally dripping for him.

"Well. You're not the only one who know how to play with computers, sweetheart. I'm pretty computer literate myself. Ouh you're so wet, I wanna licked it clean," he said as he asked me to get on my knees then he spread my folds slightly before sliding his tongue in.

"Uh yes baby. Hmm, we all know that you use your laptop to play games with Jihoon. But I bet you asked someone to bump up your security system. Uhm. So good," I said as I spread my legs further apart.

"Huh. You guys always think of me as a dumbass," he said before licking my pussy then flipping my clit with his tongue.

"Ouh baby. Keep going it feels amazing. Nggh. It's just that you have a military level protection right there. It looks like it's done by professional. I never think of you as a dumbass. I always think that you're the brightest person on earth. I couldn't even look at you properly when I first saw you in person. You shined so bright, I got blinded by your aura. Ouh. Why am I getting aroused more when we talk dirty in between conversations like this? Keep going, baby," I said as I stroked his hair while pushing my butt back on his face.

He licked deep inside me before he got up to show me his satisfied smile then leaning in for a kiss.

"So now, tell me where did you save it?" I said as I pulled his hair.

I gasped when he suddenly pushed a finger inside me.

"Not telling," he said as he closed his mouth tightly while pumping his finger inside me.

"Oh shit, baby. Why? Because then I'll find out where you save the dark past of the other members? Geez Daniel. You gotta let them live. Especially Minhyun, you ...," I paused when he suddenly grabbed my chin.