19 - Meanie (M)

*Mature Content - Please skip this part if you're uncomfortable - Read at your own risk - You.Have.Been.Warned*
A/N: The effect of Daniel resurfacing. Haha. I guess I miss him a lot. Huhu. Thank you Elle. And this is also a birthday gift for a dear friend of mine. Happy belated birthday, dearie. Sorry, it took me four days to finish this (praying: hopefully it's good. Amen)

"Uh," I arched my back when I felt Daniel's hot breath all over my skin as he went down on me.

"What's wrong, baby? I haven't even touched you yet," Daniel chuckled, pretending to be clueless.

"Please, untie me," I was dying to touch him and for him to touch me.

A sly smirk was creeping up his face, clearly enjoying my misery, "I'm afraid that's not for you to decide, baby. Last time you said I can have you any way I want, remember?"

"Yeah. But not like this. Please, set me free," I begged.

"I quite like to see you so vulnerable like this though, begging for me to touch you," he dragged his finger all over my body, with the tip just barely touched the surface of my skin. So mean.

"Daniel please," I was wriggling impatiently as he continued his torture.

"Alright. But only if you show me how good you are to me. Spread your legs for me," he demanded.

My cheeks were burning so hard, but it was nothing compared to what I felt down there.

I looked to the side as I started opening my legs shyly, but he stopped me midway, "Look at me,"

I gulped hardly before turning my face to him slowly. Then I locked my eyes on him as I continued spreading my legs.

"Good. Now tell me, what do you want me to do to that delicious looking pussy of yours," he pointed with his eyes while licking his lips.

I took another hard gulp before saying softly, "I want you to fuck it,"

Which of course he wouldn't let it slip, "What? I can't hear you,"

"God dammit, Daniel! Just fuck my pussy so hard until I forget the moment that we had to be away from each other!" I finally lost it.

He had a satisfactory smile on his face, "Gladly, my dear," before immediately getting down to business.

I quickly became a moaning mess when he licked my folds with his tongue before wriggling its way in. I kept trying to get away from the bandage that was tying my hands, but it's too tight. And he was too busy pleasuring me to notice that I was dying from the restriction that he put on me.

"Oh My God. How could you reach that with your tongue? Yes baby, right there," my mind was absolutely blown away with how deep his tongue could go.

He continued twirling his tongue inside me skillfully, lapping my walls clean before he suddenly said, "Wait till you feel what my fingers could do,"

I yelped when he suddenly inserted his finger in. I knew it's only one finger, and it's been countless time for his finger to be inside me, but that day it was different, it was so good.

"So, are you still gonna insist that my hand isn't fine," he continued pumping his finger inside me.

"No, baby. Oh. It's so good. Shit!" I cursed when he curled his finger while flipping my bud intensely with his tongue until I finally came in his mouth.

I was about to catch my breath but he suddenly flipped me over, "You don't seriously think that I'm done, do you?"

I could only grasped the bedsheets to contain myself when he suddenly slammed his dick in. I was still super sensitive from my earlier came, it was mind blowing.

"Oh. So naughty. You're sucking every inch of my dick with your pussy," he closed his eyes, looking like he had the best time of his life when I pushed back meeting his thrust.

"Uh, I miss you so much, Daniel," I arched my back to take him deeper.

"I will make you remember that I'm always with you, baby," he spread my butt while picking up his pace.

"No shit, Daniel. Fuck! Oh!" my mind went numb when I felt him getting bigger, twitching inside me.

I really couldn't think or feel anything but the pleasure that he's giving me as he continued thrusting hard and fast.

Suddenly he pulled my hair, then whispered "I love you," to my ear before ramming so hard, so fast and so deep inside me.

I screamed so loudly when he dug his nails on my waists as he continued pulling me hard to meet his thrust. He finally collapsed beside me, completely out of breath after shooting his load inside me. And don't ask about me, I was barely breathing after I came.

"That's my revenge for what you did last time, and for not believing me when I said I was fine," he finally untied me.

"You're such a meanie," I immediately slapped his arms repeatedly.

"But it's good right?" he giggled.

"Ya think?" I glared at him before granting him another slap ranting on his arm.

I couldn't believe that he still wanted me to say how good it was after all that.

He finally grabbed my hand to stop me then pulled me to his arms, "I miss you," before gave me a peck on my cheek.

I was still pouting but I finally gave in, "I miss you too," before cuddling closer.