8 - Suspect

Third party P.O.V

"Have you guys seen (y/n) anywhere?" Daniel asked when he couldn't find you the next morning.

"I haven't seen her. She's probably in her room," Minhyun said and the others nodded.

"She's not there. I already checked," Daniel said as he started to get worried.

"Don't worry. She's probably with Carrie," Seongwoo said.

"I hope so," Daniel said as he's trying to call your phone and Carrie but it didn't get through.

"I'll be right back," Daniel said as he took his jacket before ran to the front door.

"Woah. Where are you going?" the manager asked when he bumped into Daniel at the door.

"I need to go somewhere real quick," Daniel said as he tried to go past his manager.

"You're not gonna go anywhere," he said as he grabbed Daniel's hand.

"Please. This is important," Daniel begged.

"Well. This is also important. Sit down, please," he said as he ushered Daniel back in.

Then the boys were confused when there were two girls coming into the dorm following the manager.

"So here's Kylie and Katie. They will be your stylist, effective immediately," he introduced the girls.

"What?" everyone asked in shock.

"Hi," the girls waved all flirty. "Oh My God, it's Wanna One! They're so handsome," they whisper-squealed to each other.

 "Oh My God, it's Wanna One! They're so handsome," they whisper-squealed to each other

Photo Credit: Lee Daehwi,
Wanna One Go Zero Base

"But what about Carrie and (y/n)?" Daehwi asked.

"The management suspected that they leaked confidential information and unofficial schedule to outsiders. That's why the management decided to terminate their contract and assigned new stylists for you," he explained.

"Whoah whoah. Hold on. That's some serious accusation right there. I don't think they'd ever do something like that. We gotta listen to their side of the story first," Sungwoon said and the others nodded.

"That's the thing, they were MIA since last night. So the management was convinced that the suspicion is true. That's why please let us know immediately if they contact you," he added.

Daniel was not having it. He didn't believe a single word that the manager said. All he cared about was to see you and made sure that you're safe.

"Where are you going?" the manager asked as he grabbed Daniel's hand when he's about to go to the door.

"I told you I have something important to do," Daniel said as he yanked his hand off the manager's grip then got out of the dorm.

"Daniel, please, don't make things more complicated than they already are," the manager said after he caught Daniel outside the dorm.