18 - Handsfree (m)

*Mature Content (soft) - Please skip this part if you're uncomfortable - Read at your own risk - You.Have.Been.Warned*
A/N: Finally. It's been a long time since you've seen this warning, hasn't it? Haha 😅 I'm sorry, but this one is gonna be a little bit ... idk, kinky? So yeah, if you're uncomfortable, please, just scroll away. Anyway, here we go ...

I kept checking on Daniel's hand when he carried me bridal style to the bedroom. He kept telling me to trust him every time I asked him to put me down. I think he really wanted to show me that he was fine.

When we got closer to the bed, suddenly he said, "I'm sorry, but this is gonna be the last time that I'm being a gentleman tonight," with a wide smile.

Before I could digest what he said, the smile on his face suddenly turned into a dark smirk one second before he dropped me on the bed. I didn't get hurt, but I was quite surprised.

He started pulling off my clothes before making me laid on my back, sideways on the bed. I saw the dark smirk once again on his face when he stood beside the bed, above my head, looking down at my naked body.

"Uh uh. That's not how you do it," he shook his head when I tried to cover my private parts.

"Then ... how?" I gulped in anticipation.

To be honest, I was quite nervous because he seemed different than usual, but somehow it kinda excite me.

"You'll see," he winked before he bit the edge of his bandage.

"Is it okay to take it off?" I asked fully concerned when he started unwrapping the bandage on his hand.

I started to get a bit worried because he didn't say anything, and I didn't know what he was up to. He squatted down, holding my hands above my head. My head was hanging upside down, slightly over the bed, when he pulled my hands down a little bit.

"A-a-are you ... t-t-tying me up?" I asked nervously when I felt something was being wrapped around my wrists.

Third person P.O.V

"Bingo. I know my girlfriend is a smart one," he said before giving a peck on your forehead.

Daniel was tying your hands to the middle bed frame support with his bandage.

End of Third person P.O.V

I kept looking at him nervously when he stood up.

"Do you trust me, baby?" he asked caressing my cheek gently.

I nodded hesitantly.

"Good girl," he tapped my cheek lightly before undressing himself.

I gulped big time because my mouth became instantly dry when I saw his cock right in front of my face. How come it's getting bigger when he's getting skinnier?

"Look at you, always so hungry for my cock," he slapped his cock on my face gently while stroking it.

I licked my lips, gulping in anticipation, as my eyes followed the direction of his mouth watering member running through my jawline, uphill to the side of my face, then turned to my forehead, climbing the mounds of my nose and lips before resting the tip on my chin.

"I wonder how it's gonna look inside your pretty neck," he wrapped his hand around my neck, stroking it lightly.

"Please Daniel ... let me show you," I gulped hardly when he was gliding the tip down my neck slowly.

"If you insist," he said before aligning his cock in front of my mouth.

I give a peck on the tip before sticking my tongue out, gliding it around the tip. I licked the back of his shaft as he moved closer before caressing and sucking his balls alternately with my tongue inside my mouth.

Although my hands were tied, he knew exactly when and how to move to help me getting the job done. I opened my mouth widely before hollowing my cheeks, sucking every inch of  him when he's inserting his dick inside me. I could feel him deep down my throat, and I bet he could see the bulge along my neck.

"I'm sorry, baby," he said before suddenly shoving his cock inside my mouth rapidly.

I started to get dizzy because I couldn't really breathe properly in that position, my hanging upside down head kept banging against the side of the bed along with his thrusts. And don't even ask about my throat, it was burning.

But seeing his shuttering eyes while he was squeezing my boobs, and listening to him groaning, grunting, hissing, cursing and calling my name, praising how good I made him feel, was adequate to make the pain all go away. And oddly enough, it also made me excited down there. I kept wriggling and squirming, feeling as if I was full of him.

I flexed my muscle forcing myself to take him all in when he pushed deeper. I felt my throat was clenching over him when he was throbbing inside me. Finally I felt him exploded deep down my throat when my gag reflexed. He loaded the rest of his seeds along his way out when he pulled his cock out of my mouth. He was smiling proudly when I swallowed them all.

"Are you okay?" he asked concernedly, checking on me, when I tilted my head to the side because I started coughing, and my nose was runny.

I nodded my head and gave him an assurance smile as I squinted. I was sweating like a pig, some of them got into my eyes.

"Thank you, that was amazing ...," he cleaned me up before giving a couple pecks on my forehead.

I looked at him confusedly because it seemed like he hadn't finished his sentence.

"I'm sorry if that was too rough ...," he started loosening the tie, pulling the bandage a little bit to add the length, then tightened the knot again before he hanged his sentence again.

I kept wondering what he was planning to do as he continued to hop on the bed, then pulled me down so that my head was no longer hanging.

At last, he straddled me before leaning in with a wide smirk on his face, "But I'm not done yet,"