FoUrTy oNe; ReAl LiFe

FIRST LOVE

MELANIE

The car ride back was the most awkward thing I have ever experienced. My head resting in the window of the passenger seat as I could always feel Jack staring at me through the mirror in the car.

He probably feels as though I don't trust him,like I don't tell him anything.

What was I supposed to say?'Hey Jack,stop what doing what you love to put your full attention on me'

No way in hell I would ever stop that boy from doing what he loves.Never will I put myself before his career.Never will I give him more pressure.

As Liz pulls up to her house,I immediately get out of the car,walking to the trunk to help the boys with their stuff.I was about to grab a suitcase when a hand lands on top of mine.

"We've got it"Jack whispers.I nod as I walk to Liz's front door,almost running."Mel!"

I stop dead in my tracks.Hearing his voice made me feel more guilt.I turn to face him.He runs to me pulling me into a much needed hug.My hands stay by my side, as I begin to give in,wrapping my hands around his torso as if it was the last hug I would ever give him.Tears threatening to slip from my eyes,feeling weak as they begin to fall onto his shoulder.

"I'm so sorry"He tightens his grip on me.And that's when I lost it.Sobs leaving my mouth as we stand there in each-others arms,as if we ever let go we would never see each-other again. Everything coming back,flashbacks from Christmas morning, to the first night my father ever hit me,pushed me,blamed me. 

My mother would have told me that Jack Robert Avery is a keeper.She would have told me that if he makes me flutter for me to keep him,to never let go of something that means so much.

Thinking that everything I need is right in my arms.Thinking about what if I had never sent that text.What if I typed Liz's number right.

All I know is this boy would have never meant everything to me.

Pulling away from the hug,he leans his forehead on mine.Tears running down his face,"Don't you ever think about never telling me something.Everything comes after you.Nothing means more to me than you,Melanie.Don't you ever think that I'm to busy for you."More tears begin to fall from both our eyes."I love you more than anything in this world my pretty lady.I'm never busy when it comes to you"

And that's when I kissed him with everything I have.

My heart belongs to Jack Robert Avery, and I want to spend every second in my life with him.

***

Remind me to never write with
'First Love'my Min-Yoongi playing
ever again.
-Enaly
***