8

10:00pm

ISHAR'S HOUSE

I just can't wait for that stupid girl to come, hope today will be the last day I'll see her here, she will regret ever coming to this school.

Zubaida thought to herself.

MUSKAN

I was driving almost have way to zubaida's house, when Noor blocked my way with his car.

Noor! What the hell is this, for crying out loud am late.

You are not going anywhere, Muskan, because that girl is a bad influence to you, I know she ain't planning anything good, so I suggest you turn around and go back to where you're coming from, said he.

You are not serious, are you, what are you my guardian angel? Noor leave my way, before I report, that someone is stalking me.

Muskan, don't go.

Noor, leave the way.

30 mins later

Muskan you're here.

Yes, you know that I won't miss this for anything, zubaida.

I was scared, I thought you won't come, come let's go, you've missed a part already, zubaida said.

I followed her in, the house was beautiful, but the party was held in the backyard of the house, the music was blooming deep inside my ears, omg, the scent that I like most, I can't wait to have a taste of it, as I took a seat.

The cold drink was served, I didn't know, when I took in 3 cups, "go to the stage and dance was the only thing that was ringing in my head".

Hello beautiful, have any body ever told you how gorgeous you are.

A guy asked me, oh yes, you just said it.

Hmm, I'm Joseph by the way.

And I'm muskan.

So beautiful, care for a dance.

Yes I answered, even though I was dozing off already.

STAGE

We started dancing, but my senses came back to me immediately that I was dancing with a stranger I tried to resist, but no
strength.

Suddenly I heard a voice, let go of her, you jerk, as I was pushed backward, I heard voices shouting leave him alone, but I couldn't understand anything, everything just turned blackout.

Hello dear readers,

If you do like the story, help me press that orange star by the bottom of this page, it's still me your dearest.