10

MUSKAN

I reached home exhausted, sleep just kept on ringing in my head, so I lied down as I was about to sleep, my phone started vibrating, I didn't pick it, it rang for the second time again so I decided to pick it.

Hello
Am I speaking to muskan, the caller asked, yes I replied.
Who are you?
You don't need to know, just listen, what have you done, miss popular for me to be hired to kill you. But I think you're just a spoilt brat, so I need you to lie low in anything that you are doing in the school, if not, I won't think twice.

The phone felt down from my hand as I was shaking with fear, different kind of questions were ringing in my head, like what have I done,?
Who will want me to be killed? The sleep went away, before I knew it, I called Hanna, Hanna I said, but I was trembling with fear so I couldn't speak.

HANNA

Why is Muskan refusing to see reason, what the hell is wrong with my friend for crying out loud, my phone suddenly rang, I saw the caller, Muskan, I was surprised why will she call me I picked it, Hanna, Muskan said, but she didn't say anything, the way she called my name I knew something was wrong.

I took my car keys.

After 20 mins.

Muskan speak to me, what happened, she refused to say anything, I started getting worried. Because she's usually not like this.

You can get going now, Muskan said.

Without a word I left her.

MUSKAN

SCHOOL CAFETERIA

Zubaida, you're such a fool, what do you think, I won't know about your plan to kill me, after what you did to me at the party, I got a lot of source, let me inform you.

What are you speaking about Muskan, I can't kill a fly to speak of human, I didn't do anything.

OK, let me tell you, before you kill me I'll make sure you die first.

ZUBAIDA

But I don't remember hiring anybody to kill Muskan, i told Areefa my friend.

Maybe she got many enemies,

Hmm, my bestie, I think this is getting more interesting, I'll like to see the end.

But the question is who is this Mr or Miss X.

My friend asked, but I was getting worried, she said it in front of many people if something happens to her, fingers will be pointed at me.

SORRY MY LOVELY READERS, IT'S BEEN QUITE A WHILE BUT I LOVE YOU ALL.

SO WHO'S TRYING TO KILL MUSKAN, I LEAVE THAT FOR YOU TO GUESS, IS ZUBAIDA SPEAKING THE TRUTH.