Andrea Bocelli

So today we are gonna talk about a LEGEND, a genius, and an inspiration.

I discovered his song when I was still little, I can't remember my exact age but I just know that I wasn't nine yet. I am pretty sure it was during one of the soccer world cups. Anyways my team had lost (Well it was the most popular team in the household, don't blame me, I've never watch any match long enough to make a decision for myself), and so the radio people were taking their break thingy (Idk how to explain it) and so they decided to put on the instrumental version of 'Time to say Goodbye' I always thought it was a sad song but that never bothered me until that day, for some reason it brought back all my saddest memories and so I started crying. I never listened to it again.
Growing up I decided to look it up but I didn't know the artist's name but thanks to my awesome fangirl skills, I managed to trace it down, and I literally fell in love with all his songs. His life is inspiring, his songs are amazing, like... words just can't describe this... it's impressive.

So I'm gonna share some of my favorite songs with you, I hope you'll like them (sorry most are either in spanish or in Italian)

1. Con te partirò (Time to say goodbye)

2. The prayer ft Celine Dion

3. Vivo por lei (I live for her)

4. If only ft Dua Lipa

5. Amo Soltanto Te ft Ed Sheeran