All I See Is You

We have to despair, for all those trials-Sea

" NOOOOO!!" Jungkook yelps as he gets back up from the bed. No one is by his side. In his dream, he sees a young Taehyung with bleached hair, drowning in darkness. Well, he's not wrong. Kook looks around hysterically and even turns the night light on. No one. "TAehYung!" he calls again, still no answer. He rubs his eyes, maybe he's not seeing things right. As he gets up, he realizes that he's not in the clothes he worn last night.What happened last night?

 "Good, you're up." a voice says as the wooden door in front of him opens. Jungkook flashes the flashlight of his phone to the person, hands trembling. Tae appears with one hand holding  a Mars bar. He swallows down the chunk and walks over to his baby boy. Kook shoves the bar away for their eyes to meet. "I could have died," he mutters softly. Tae chuckles in his normal deep voice. It's so attractive it makes Kookie's heart hurt. "No, you won't. I'm here for you," he says as he ruffles the boy's milk chocolate curls. Jungkook looks away for a moment, then looks back. His head hurts terribly, maybe from jumping too much. "Can I ask you something?" he says. Tae grabs a fluffy blue pillow from his side and pushes it in to his chest. " Since when were you so...mature?" he speaks in a normal tone, but whenever he panics, he tends to break his voice. Tae gulps, still thinking hard about how to answer that one.  "Uhh, it's.." he wants to say 'puberty', but that's not a valid point. Right then, Kook interrupts. "Things never got so strange and awkward between us, ya know? I just... don't feel comfortable," he says. Tae licks his lips, moves his position. "Ah right, that. Are you saying that you're not happy with our happily ever after?" after a few seconds, Tae doesn't want to know the answer, once Kook keeps silent. I've broken the vow. Is it too late for a kiss? "I thought this is happily ever after. I thought we are living it now." he hesitates, holding Kookie's strong arm. He's cold. "No, Tae, this is what you want. I want the old you back." he finally tells him. At that moment, V is stone cold. He can't move an inch and there is no way he can reverse what Kook just told him. The chocolate bar falls to the ground. Out of the blue, Tae leaves without a word. Jungkook shrugs the nightmare away, but he wants to take back his words. He didn't mean to change him. And Tae was never so sensitive, never so quiet. Now, Jungkook is holding Tae's blue pillow, keeping it safe as he rocks himself to sleep.

"You ready to go?" Jimin calls from the front wooden door. Suga, instead of Jungkook appears. He walks past Jimin, barely noticing him. "What the hell, not even a 'Good morning'?" Jimin gives him a pissed look. Suga turns back before he enters the kitchen area. "Sorry, morning, ass." he scoffs as he makes his way to the cupboard of pop tarts. Jimin rolls his eyes. Finally, Kookie gets out his room in a black coat and his hair fluffed up in a cute manner. Jimin smiles a little whenever he lays his eyes on this boy.  Kookie has dreamy half-open eyes, he waears his bunny grin on his sleeve, like a kitten, he refuses to show his soft side first. Jimin immediately jumps over to him. "Well, you're looking fresh." Kook compliments, scanning him from his head to toe. Jimin smile grows, he leans in closer. "Ready?" he asks. Kook reaches to open the door." Ready." Once the door closes, Suga creeps from the kitchen, checking to see if they're still there. Like that, Jimin left, like he never cared. Jimin is the kind that never leaves Suga without a 'bye', it's different now. Suga still doesn't want to melt all over him now, he's done too much to hurt his Chimminie. He keeps stirring his coffee, muttering curse words under his breath. Seven years, and nothing's changed. Right then, Hoseok walks down from the spiral steps to meet his best friend. "YOOOOOo" he greets. Suga doesn't bat an eye. Hoseok isn't disturbed by it though, it's just Suga. He pulls his dashing red hair to one side and slides to the nearest seat to Suga. He nudges him. "Hey, where's Kookie?" he asks. "Gone out for an interview with.." Suga gulps. "Jimin." he sharply scoffs. Hoseok instantly shoots up from his seat. "OH YOU JEALOUS RAT!" he laughs, knocking Suga's stool. "Don't be so sad," he tells me sweetly. Suga puts down his phone slowly and turns to meet Hope's eyes. "I sometimes wonder if you ever have a bad day," he says.  Hoseok shrugs his comment off his shoulders. "Kay, you don't have to be so mean. Besides, we can have fun too." Hoseok, always the positive sun he is, begins to drag Suga out of his seat. "Come, let's go," he whispers. Suga groans loudly. "Where to?" Hoseok puts his jacket on. "Hope world."