Can We Stop?

"I want to wake up, I hate this dream. Don't wanna be lonely, just wanna be yours.." -Save Me

In the pitch darkness, all that Jungkook longs for is that missing touch, but there's always something that wasn't there before. He runs away from who he left behind, but he was never complete. He has to finish it now, done and over.

14 June 2018

"BE HUMBLE! SHIT DOWNN!" V yells from his dorm, dressed in his striped pjs and hopping up and down. Jungkook is on the ground, filming him all the way. V turns back. "I'm not wearing anything underneath!!STOP VIDEOTAPING!" he urges him, making a shy motion with his hands as he covers his face. Kook just continues munching on his sour cream chips. As V continues dancing like a fool, Kook never gets to figure out why and how he came back, how it was then and now, it's different and plain. He swallows down the lump of saltiness down and turns his phone off. "Yah! Hyung, turn off the sound!" he yells. V doesn't turn back this time, he is in his own state, diverted from this world. "HYUNG!" Jungkook continues. "Huh?" V asks. "TURN OFF THE-" the volume decreases, V lays his phone on the glass table. He goes down to sit next to Kookie, smiling sweetly. "I love that song." he tells him. Kook leans closer. No, no more silent glimmer in his eyes when they talk, perhaps it was the lenses the last time. V never hesitates to do things to this boy, and he's been noticing every small gesture of his little cupcake, the little piece of innocence almost disappearing in just a span of 3 years. "I've not had a drink in months." Jungkook suddenly whines, resting both his arms around V's shoulders. Since when did you drink? V flinches, wishing it's a joke. "You're not supposed to," V coolly tells him off, holding his hands smoothly and lands them on his lap. "Plus, it's not us to drink. Remember what happened last time?" V widens his eyes, into Kook's bloodshot, doe eyes. The times, the last time they drank together, was..."Oh." Kook's voice cracks. Wrong V, Taehyung. He snaps out of the daze, getting up urgently. "I have to, uh-" "Leave?" V bites his lip. "Yeah, how'd you..." V points at his head. "I have to tell you something."

Jungkook drops onto the seat, the toilet seat. V locks the bathroom door, making as little noise as he can. "I swear, if you really want to do it now, no thanks-" Jungkook groans, stomping his feet loudly. V hushes him, bending down to see him clearer. "I know what you're thinking." V tells him closely. Kook raises an eyebrow. "We can't tell anyone, look I'm-" "Done with this shit, yeah me too, I can read minds too, now can we get out..." Jungkook stops. V takes a deep breath, licking his lips repeatedly. Kook sits back down like a well behaved boy. "I'm serious, the gods gave me this ability when I was sent back to earth." V goes closer, closer, until their noses touch. "I know you're confused right now," V stiffly says. Kook's mind wants him to cry for no reason, he's starting to panic again. V puts his hand on Kookie's chest, hard, then pulls his thin clothing to his own chest. Jungkook chokes on his breath. "What the hell.." JK mutters. He silently watches over V as his face turns purple. V opens his eyes, looking at him. Jungkook lets go of his breath. "You..miss him." V's eyes gleam an envious red. "W..What?" Jungkook's terrified expression expresses him inside. V lets go of him, letting him breathe. "Just when I thought the other you was weirder." JK pants, folding his arms. "And yes, I want to know, tell me all your secrets. Now that I got you back, I want you to tell me the truth." JK knows whenever Tae hesitates, he bites his fingernails. V sighs. Suddenly there's a knock on the door, making both of them frightened. "What the hell man?" Suga, obviously crossed, stomps into their hotel room. V's minds read Suga's, and he's afraid to defend what he thinks they were doing. "No, we didn't-" Suga grabs both of them by the collars, one on each hand. "Nasty assholes..." Suga grumbles, he wants to blow at them in a second. Once they get out to the living room, Suga throws both of them out. "Explain yourselves." Suga says. Kook stays stiff, missing his chance. Suga looks over to V, who's turning red. "We didn't, I swear." he says clearly. Suga shakes his head. "We were out there, finding YOUR bestfriend, while both of you are in a toilet...together?" Suga shaks his head again, massaging his forehead like he has a headache. V and Jungkook exchange looks. "I am responsible." V says, shocking Kook. Suga whirls back. "I..got him to do it." V gulps. Kook does a slit-throat action with his hand, but Suga has already gotten his hand on V. He throws him aggresively to his hotel room, then shut it, locking it after. Kook feels faint suddenly, he needs to sit down. "That is about enough time for Taekook." Suga groans as he walks away. Late at night, and they just had to seperate. Jungkook coldly sneers at his hyung, kicking on V's door. But it doesn't break down. A slip of paper goes through the hole of his door. Kook picks it up. 'Call me' is written in small, neat handwriting. Kook smiles to himself.