Chapter 3: Pax West?

As I limped into the two storey house, with the two agents following behind. Collapsing on to the leather couch, my eyes were fighting to stay awake. However, darkness started to take over until I was in a slumber.

---time skip---

"The kid had to fall asleep." Xavier's rough voice rung in my ears. I could hear Tyler sigh and move towards Xavier, I'm guessing.

"Xavier, when are we going to tell him? I don't like keeping secrets from him, he's my baby brother." My sister's voice echoed through the darkness, followed by a deep sigh.

"We'll tell him when the time's right. Now's not the time." Xavier calmly told her. Footstep moved closer to me as a soft hand held mine. Another set of footsteps wandered in my direction too.

"Babe, Pax West is waiting for us. We'll tell him when he wakes up." Slowly, my eyes opened to see the both of them staring at each other. I coughed, dragging the attention to me.

"Pax West? That's the youtube convention I've always wanted to go to! You've kept your promise, Ty!" I exclaimed as I hugged her. Glancing up, a ghost smile appeared on Xavier's face.

"Yeah, that's the surprise! You need to pack, like Xavier stated." Tyler informed me as I shot up, limping up the stairs faster than the Flash sprinting around the world. Heaving my suitcase on to my Star Wars sheets, I threw many black shirts, ripped black jeans, my black converse, merchandise, my art book and art stuff into the suitcase.

My trail of thoughts were shattered by a simple knock at the door. It was followed by a squeak, which caught my attention. Turning around, my gaze locked on to Xavier's, who was as solemn as ever. Scowling, a low growl emitted from my throat.

"What do you want?" I snapped at him. shoving a few coloured drawing pencils into the side pocket of the case. He sighed before closing the door and strolling over to my bed. Carefully, he sat next to my suitcase, on the bed.

"I just wanted to talk, Hades." Xavier's monotone voice rung through my ears. Sighing, I glanced at him. His eyes held no emotions and he generally seemed unphased by everything.

"Then talk. I haven't got all day." I aggressively growled as he stood up. Carefully, he observed me before stalking closer to me. Taking a few steps back, Xavier instantly stopped in his tracks.

"As you know, Tyler isn't the most open person in the world. However, she wanted me to tell you why we are going to Pax." I hummed in response, signalling him to talk. Why couldn't she tell me herself?

"Tyler, knows a few youtubers, who are going to Pax West. Luckily, they got three tickets for us to go and wanted to take you." Xavier finished before strolling out the room, leaving me gobsmacked. For the first time in many years, I smiled. A genuine smile.

Pax West, here I came!