Chapter 6 - Truth Behold

Finally updated. Sorry about the wait, folks! Hope you enjoy!

Hades' Point of View

I couldn't believe it. My sister, and her stupid 'friend' were youtubers. Ones that have played with my favourite youtubers and I have never connected the dots. The six on stage let out a laugh as they looked back out into the audience. I noticed my sister kept glancing at me, maybe to make sure that I didn't go anywhere.

Tyler's Point of View

My brother is definitely shocked - his face says it all. Under the table, my hand slipped into Xavier's, who in response gave it a small reassuring squeeze.

"So guys, I believe that we're going to start off with some questions then we'll figure out what we're going to do after that." Wade spoke up before he looked over at Xavier and I. He let out a sigh before commented, "Why was it a good idea to let the lovebirds sit together. They're going to be so lovey-dovey. EW!" He commented, doing his famous Dark Souls' 'ew'. It caused everyone to laugh.

"Not our fault that JP's sat in the place that we agreed." Xavier responded coolly causing JP to yell out that he's innocent and that it was Gar's fault. Patrck began to immitate JP as Wade became slightly fuming. Me? I just sat back, enjoying the amusing scene besides me before I glanced at the audience.

"I apologise for the boys being immature. I guess they forgot we had you amazing people with us today." I told them, causing a mix response. Some laughed and others cheered. Looking over at one of the staff members for directions, she gave me a friendly smile before giving me the signal, "So, if anyone wants to ask a question, please form an orderly queue behind the mics that are on the left and right of the stage. We'll try to answer as many as possible within twenty minutes. If we have time at the end, we'll try to fit as many question in as possible." I instructed everyone before looking at the four bickering boys, "Hey! Shut it!" I called them causing them to shut up.

It took about two minutes for those asking questions to form a queue and the boys calmed down a bit after their playful banter. We looked at the left mic and saw a boy, about 13 years old, at the mic, "Hey, I like your guys' content. It's helped me overcoming some dark places in life. My question is are you guys going to be playing more Cards Against Humanity together?" He asked.

"Of course we are! It's a very funny game and it's hilarious to watch JP act so innocent when he plays the most offensive and dirtiest cards out that!" Patrck responded immediately before the panel all looked over at JP, who seemed to be oblivious to it. Gar let out a laugh as he gave a small pat to JP's back, bringing him back out of his day dreaming state.

These were the type of questions that were on the panel. I occasionally answered, leaving it to Xavier and the boys. My gaze was on a woman that I wished I never saw again. The woman that made my life hell, who tried to dictate my future and tried to dictate who I was. University was the only way I could escape and I never went back, even though I promised to go back. Don't get me wrong, I was planning to go back for Hades and Dad but I didn't want to get arrested for assault this bitch that gave birth to me.

However, what got my attention was a young girl, about 10 years old who was standing by her older brother, who looked about 11. They were at the mic next and Wade asked them to ask their question.

"This question is more for Tyler and Xavier. In one of your sit down vlogs, you talked about your pasts and how it led you two to each other. I was wondering, if it's alright with you guys, if you could elaborate on your pasts?" She asked. She definitely had my mother's nosy characteristic. I allowed Xavier to respond first. He hated talking about his past - something that he had only shared with me, so he was very vague about it.